• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Micah verse by verse

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by JPPT1974, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ChristianCandy

ChristianCandy Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!

+3,221
    SDA
    Micah 5:6
    And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

2. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
    Micah 5:7
    And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

3. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
    Micah 5:8
    And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

4. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
    Micah 5:9
    Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

5. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
    Micah 5:10
    And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

6. Glenda

Glenda More, Lord.. More of You..

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Micah 5:11 and I will cut off the cities of thy land, and will throw down all thy strongholds.

7. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:12
    12 I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells.

8. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:13
    13 I will destroy your carved images and your sacred stones from among you; you will no longer bow down to the work of your hands.

9. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:14
    14 I will uproot from among you your Asherah poles and demolish your cities.

10. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:15
    15 I will take vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations that have not obeyed me."

11. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 6:1
    1 Listen to what the LORD says: "Stand up, plead your case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say.

12. Praying Onthewall

Praying Onthewall Fully Persuaded

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:2 (Amp)
    2 Hear, O mountains, the Lord's controversy, and you strong and enduring foundations of the earth, for the Lord has a controversy (a pleading contention) with His people, and He will [pleadingly] contend with Israel.

13. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:3 (Amp)
    3 O My people, what have I done to you? And in what have I wearied you? Testify against Me [answer Me]!

14. tred

tred Regular Member

+593
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Micah 6:4
    4 I brought you up out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. I sent Moses to lead you, also Aaron and Miriam.

15. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:5
    5 O My people, remember now What Balak king of Moab counseled, And what Balaam the son of Beor answered him, From Acacia Grove to Gilgal, That you may know the righteousness of the LORD."

16. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:6
    6 With what shall I come before the LORD, And bow myself before the High God? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, With calves a year old?

17. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:7
    7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, Ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

18. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:8
    8 He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

19. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:9
    9 The LORD's voice cries to the city --- Wisdom shall see Your name: " Hear the rod! Who has appointed it?

20. Praying Onthewall

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Micah 6:10
    10 Are there yet the treasures of wickedness In the house of the wicked, And the short measure that is an abomination?