• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Micah verse by verse

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by JPPT1974, Feb 8, 2006.

1. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Micah 4:9 (KJV) Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counsellor perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.

2. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 4:10 (KJV) Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.

3. ChristianCandy

ChristianCandy Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!

+3,221
    SDA
  4. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 4:12 (KJV) But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.

5. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  6. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 5:1 (KJV) Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

7. Glenda

Glenda More, Lord.. More of You..

+4,175
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Mic 5:2 You, Bethlehem Ephrathah, are too small to be included among Judah's cities. Yet, from you Israel's future ruler will come for me. His origins go back to the distant past, to days long ago.

8. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  9. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:4 (KJV) And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

10. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 5:5 (KJV) And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

11. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  12. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:7 (KJV) And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

13. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Mic 5:8 The remnant of Jacob will be among the nations,
    in the midst of many peoples,
    like a lion among the beasts of the forest,
    like a young lion among flocks of sheep,
    which mauls and mangles as it goes,
    and no one can rescue.

14. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 5:9 (KJV) Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

15. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 5:10 (KJV) And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

16. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  17. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:12 (KJV) And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

18. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Micah 5:13 (KJV) Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

19. worldwatcher

worldwatcher I want to meet you in heaven.

+431
    Christian
    Married
    Micah 5:14
    And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

20. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Micah 5:15 (KJV) And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.