Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I bet the Jews who lived through the holocaust thought that scripture was unfolding in front of them.

This has happened throughout history.

Many 'experts' on scripture have predicted doom and gloom. How many people have gone off on the wrong road because of them!?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Many 'experts' on scripture have predicted doom and gloom.
The Bible Prophets predict doom, that is; for the wicked, ungodly peoples.
But for those who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, a good future is assured.

People who scoff at those who promote what the Prophets wrote, are fools, because the end times as described in our Bibles, have not started yet.
We will surely know when the Lord does take action again to correct His Creation.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Bible Prophets predict doom, that is; for the wicked, ungodly peoples.
But for those who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, a good future is assured.

People who scoff at those who promote what the Prophets wrote, are fools, because the end times as described in our Bibles, have not started yet.
We will surely know when the Lord does take action again to correct His Creation.

And when do you think that will be?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And when do you think that will be?
The Lord will commence the end times events with His terrible Day of fiery wrath, His destruction of all the ungodly in the Middle East.
It will be triggered by Iran and their proxies attempting to wipe Israel off the map. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12
Could happen tomorrow.

Upvote 0