Foley
✟8,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am Mia! :), It's nice to find a place where I can talk, and make friends with other Christians. I'm hoping to find fellowship, and be able to be open about my struggles, and get closer to God in all the ways I can. Thankyou! :D

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello I am Mia! :), It's nice to find a place where I can talk, and make friends with other Christians. I'm hoping to find fellowship, and be able to be open about my struggles, and get closer to God in all the ways I can. Thankyou! :D
Hi welcome to this forum.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello Mia, welcome to CF:).

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Mia, I pray you find healthy, Godly fellowship and that He will put you in the path of the right individual that can minister to you in truth and love and you to them as well. Christians are under so much attacks from the enemy these days....I believe it is God fulfilling His Word that in the last days judgment will begin at the House of the Lord. God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mia Liz

Mar 20, 2018
Foley
✟8,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Mia, I pray you find healthy, Godly fellowship and that He will put you in the path of the right individual that can minister to you in truth and love and you to them as well. Christians are under so much attacks from the enemy these days....I believe it is God fulfilling His Word that in the last days judgment will begin at the House of the Lord. God Bless.

I Agree! , and Thankyou!

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.