Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mexico blocks 2,500 migrants from crossing at Guatemala entry point, authorities say

Mexican officials on Saturday closed a section of their border with Guatemala following a push by thousands of migrants to make their way across a bridge over the Suchiate River between the two countries.

About 2,500 migrants of all ages were held up and prevented from crossing or entering the bridge at Mexico's southern border by Mexican National Guardsmen, Guatemalan authorities estimated, according to The Associated Press.

Mexican authorities reportedly allowed several dozen migrants to enter into Mexico in groups of 20 but warned them against trying to slip away to avoid immigration processing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Probably be helpful since our US immigration system is on overload?
M-Bob

o·ver·load
verb
  1. load with too great a burden or cargo.
    "both boats were overloaded and low in the water"

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mexico blocks 2,500 migrants from crossing at Guatemala entry point, authorities say

Mexican officials on Saturday closed a section of their border with Guatemala following a push by thousands of migrants to make their way across a bridge over the Suchiate River between the two countries.

About 2,500 migrants of all ages were held up and prevented from crossing or entering the bridge at Mexico's southern border by Mexican National Guardsmen, Guatemalan authorities estimated, according to The Associated Press.

Mexican authorities reportedly allowed several dozen migrants to enter into Mexico in groups of 20 but warned them against trying to slip away to avoid immigration processing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Probably be helpful since our US immigration system is on overload?
M-Bob

o·ver·load
verb
  1. load with too great a burden or cargo.
    "both boats were overloaded and low in the water"
The ultimate reason for Mexico doing this would be because it would be judged to be in Mexican interests. Latin American republics exist for the benefit of their own citizens, and not primarily for the interests of the United States.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Latin American republics exist for the benefit of their own citizens, and not primarily for the interests of the United States.

Then logically the reverse of this maxim must also be true.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good on Mexico for defending the integrity of it's borders. All countries should block illegals from crossing their borders when able.

How come these days so many don't understand that?
No borders and before long = no Country.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How come these days so many don't understand that?
No borders and before long = no Country.
M-Bob
Who is advocating "no borders"??? Is it in a fantasy book you're reading about some non-existent fantasy land? It's certainly not real life...

Real life, unfortunately, is destroying families and putting children in cages to remove them permanently from their families and be raped, abused, and killed - at least that's real life American Satanic policy. Do you support that American policy on destroying children?

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,868.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Who is advocating "no borders"??? Is it in a fantasy book you're reading about some non-existent fantasy land? It's certainly not real life...

Real life, unfortunately, is destroying families and putting children in cages to remove them permanently from their families and be raped, abused, and killed - at least that's real life American Satanic policy. Do you support that American policy on destroying children?

There's a significant minority which advocates no borders and no nation states at all. These would be your Antifa or communist types on the left who want a globalist world order rather than national governments. They exist and are real.

I would ask, if the USA shouldn't separate children from anyone who crosses the border, how would you stop human smugglers or people who claim the children are theirs but aren't in reality? It might be a sad situation but any parent who illegally enters the USA has to be aware there are consequences and one of those is seperation and detainment. If neither is acceptable and it's also inhumane to turn them away, aren't you advocating an open border policy where anyone can simply enter a country?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There's a significant minority which advocates no borders and no nation states at all. These would be your Antifa or communist types on the left who want a globalist world order rather than national governments. They exist and are real.
"Significant minority" - that kind of doublespeak is right out of Orwell. Nonsense. There's a minority of people advocating ANYTHING. The post I replied to was talking about "no borders" as though there is a credible majority of people advocating for it. That's just dumb. Nice try to avoid it with your doublespeak but you simply shed light on how silly the notion is.

I would ask, if the USA shouldn't separate children from anyone who crosses the border, how would you stop human smugglers or people who claim the children are theirs but aren't in reality? It might be a sad situation but any parent who illegally enters the USA has to be aware there are consequences and one of those is seperation and detainment. If neither is acceptable and it's also inhumane to turn them away, aren't you advocating an open border policy where anyone can simply enter a country?
So you support the current American Satanic policy of destroying children - thanks for letting us know which side you're on. As a Christian and I naturally oppose your side.

It's not necessary in absolutely ANY circumstance to separate permanently a child from its family, but that's what's going on. Permanent separation and destruction of families. That's purely Satanic, 100% pure evil. No excuse for it at all, NONE. Same goes for the abuse, rape, and death of those children. Shouldn't happen to even 100 or 20 children or even ONE child, but Trump has done it to 5,500 children! That's demonic, pure and simple.
Here's Everything To Know About The Status of Family Separation, Which Isn't Nearly Over

And if you think there is no option for dealing with it because the US is too incompetent to properly handle it then you're either extremely ignorant or lying (to yourself and others) ...not to mention that you think America is stupid and incompetent...

What does New Zealand do about its borders, anyway?

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,868.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Significant minority" - that kind of doublespeak is right out of Orwell. Nonsense. There's a minority of people advocating ANYTHING. The post I replied to was talking about "no borders" as though there is a credible majority of people advocating for it. That's just dumb. Nice try to avoid it with your doublespeak but you simply shed light on how silly the notion is.

How's it doublespeak? The fact that Antifa is out on the streets actively disrupting and seeking such an establishment means to me they're a significant minority because their presence can be seen and felt.

So you support the current American Satanic policy of destroying children - thanks for letting us know which side you're on. As a Christian and I naturally oppose your side.

I support consequences for entering states illegally without permission. This includes detention, it also would include separation of children from families for their protection. You call it harsh but I think the parents are even worse knowing this will happen to their children.

It's not necessary in absolutely ANY circumstance to separate permanently a child from its family, but that's what's going on. Permanent separation and destruction of families. That's purely Satanic, 100% pure evil. No excuse for it at all, NONE. Same goes for the abuse, rape, and death of those children. Shouldn't happen to even 100 or 20 children or even ONE child, but Trump has done it to 5,500 children! That's demonic, pure and simple.
Here's Everything To Know About The Status of Family Separation, Which Isn't Nearly Over

And if you think there is no option for dealing with it because the US is too incompetent to properly handle it then you're either extremely ignorant or lying (to yourself and others) ...not to mention that you think America is stupid and incompetent...

I don't buy your claims. They're too emotional to be taken seriously. Abuse might happen, as it happens in almost all institutions but I do not believe it is on the scale you have suggested.

I would ask, what would you do with these families that's a better than what the USA is currently doing?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How's it doublespeak? The fact that Antifa is out on the streets actively disrupting and seeking such an establishment means to me they're a significant minority because their presence can be seen and felt.
Doublespeak: "significant minority". I don't know how you can't understand that.

And your "Antifa is out on the streets" boogieman scare tactic is only believed by overly-emotional, irrational right-wingers who need such a boogieman. Meanwhile you're shades away from white supremacism.

I support consequences for entering states illegally without permission. This includes detention, it also would include separation of children from families for their protection. You call it harsh but I think the parents are even worse knowing this will happen to their children.
Thanks for admitting again you support the destruction of families. Certainly rare for someone to openly admit they have an anti-Christian belief.

I don't buy your claims. They're too emotional to be taken seriously. Abuse might happen, as it happens in almost all institutions but I do not believe it is on the scale you have suggested.
You say you don't believe it but then admit it "might happen". Are you saying it "might happen" but it doesn't??? Huh??? Get your story straight. In the meantime do some research instead of just blindly deciding to not "buy [my] claims" and then flip-flop on what you actually believe. You take equivocating to a new level.

I would ask, what would you do with these families that's a better than what the USA is currently doing?
Not separate families permanently, just as we manage to not do with our own citizens, that's what I would have done differently. You couldn't figure that out by now? Seriously?

You should be worried about your own country, not mine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,868.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Doublespeak: "significant minority". I don't know how you can't understand that.

And your "Antifa is out on the streets" boogieman scare tactic is only believed by overly-emotional, irrational right-wingers who need such a boogieman. Meanwhile you're shades away from white supremacism.

Antifa regularly gathers to disrupt events and stage protests, often in a beligerant and violent way. I wouldn't call them anything other than a significant minority, that includes any group that matches those sorts of numbers on the white. As for calling me shades away from white supremacy, what is this based on?

Thanks for admitting again you support the destruction of families. Certainly rare for someone to openly admit they have an anti-Christian belief.
It's not about the destruction of families because that's not the goal, the goal is to be in compliance with law on this issue and protect children who might be used as vehicles for smuggling. If anyone who has a child turns up on the southern border and is just allowed into the USA, no questions asked, then what is the incentive not to kidnap children in order to try and illegally enter?

I would say border enforcement goes beyond the realm of Christian theology and that we are relatively free to decide for ourselves this matter.

You say you don't believe it but then admit it "might happen". Are you saying it "might happen" but it doesn't??? Huh??? Get your story straight. In the meantime do some research instead of just blindly deciding to not "buy [my] claims" and then flip-flop on what you actually believe. You take equivocating to a new level.

I said abuse could happen but I don't believe it is happening on the scale you are suggesting. This is a serious allegation of abuse that I don't believe could happen in a modern western country.

Not separate families permanently, just as we manage to not do with our own citizens, that's what I would have done differently. You couldn't figure that out by now? Seriously?

You should be worried about your own country, not mine.

Well I am worried about my own country, though New Zealand is determined to walk along the path of political correctness and submission to China to it's own destruction. So you need not concern yourself with my concern for my own country's concerns.

I would also tell you that criminals are separated from their families often unwillingly, yet no one really cares because criminals have broken the law and thus aren't able to see their children freely or be around to raise them. It's a shame if those children have no one else since they would have to go to an orphanage but that's the consequence of a society that wants to enforce it's laws. I don't see this as substantially different from punishing those who break the law by entering a country illegally.

You want to keep families together in prison and not have them separated, is that all you want?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Antifa regularly gathers to disrupt events and stage protests, often in a beligerant and violent way. I wouldn't call them anything other than a significant minority, that includes any group that matches those sorts of numbers on the white. As for calling me shades away from white supremacy, what is this based on?
Antifa does not regularly disrupt events and stage protests. But what would I know, I only work in the middle of Manhattan every day, where there are protests and rallies every week where I have never seen Antifa. The only time I did see them was at a big protest/rally by both sides up at Trump Tower (several blocks up the street from my office) back when Trump was elected. But hey, what would I, an American, who works in the middle of NY City, where there are protests and rallies every week, know in comparison to someone who lives down under with the wallabies and kiwi birds? I'll bet the kangaroo rallies draw a lot of ANTIFA hoodlums, huh? Come on, get real.

Also very telling that you think they are marching "on the white" - that's the kind of white supremacist leanings that your side is well known for. Antifa, bad as they may be, are not an "anti-white" organization, but I guess to those poor "persecuted victims" in the white world they probably seem to be.

It's not about the destruction of families because that's not the goal, the goal is to be in compliance with law on this issue and protect children who might be used as vehicles for smuggling. If anyone who has a child turns up on the southern border and is just allowed into the USA, no questions asked, then what is the incentive not to kidnap children in order to try and illegally enter?
First of all, it doesn't matter whether it's the actual goal or not, because it is happening. It shouldn't happen, regardless. I guess that's a morality issue which you just can't seem to understand.

You don't have to "just allow" everyone into the USA just to keep families from being separated. The fact that you think so shows that you're either very gullible and naive or that you're being intentionally obtuse. How ridiculous. It's just your emotional, irrational response because of the anger you harbor towards the immigrants.

I would say border enforcement goes beyond the realm of Christian theology and that we are relatively free to decide for ourselves this matter.
I would say that nothing goes beyond the realm of Christian theology but then again, as a Christian, I live my life by Christ's teachings and the Word of God and the Holy Fathers of the Church. Are you a catechumen? New to Christianity? It seems you compartmentalize your life such that when it's convenient you can say something is "beyond the realm of Christian theology". That's a convenient way to appease other gods.

I said abuse could happen but I don't believe it is happening on the scale you are suggesting. This is a serious allegation of abuse that I don't believe could happen in a modern western country.
Well do your research. I provided you with an article that shows that 5,500 children have been separated from their families during Trump's tenure. It's probably even more since that article was written. But again you go with convenient beliefs, and it's more convenient for you to just dismiss it out of hand and say "I just don't believe it!!!" Good for you - don't believe it, but don't tell me I'm wrong when I've provided evidence.

Well I am worried about my own country, though New Zealand is determined to walk along the path of political correctness and submission to China to it's own destruction. So you need not concern yourself with my concern for my own country's concerns.
I never see you post current affairs about New Zealand here - always about my country though. If I'm wrong, point me to the many concerned posts about New Zealand's politics you have on here and I'll gladly apologize for being wrong about that.

I would also tell you that criminals are separated from their families often unwillingly, yet no one really cares because criminals have broken the law and thus aren't able to see their children freely or be around to raise them. It's a shame if those children have no one else since they would have to go to an orphanage but that's the consequence of a society that wants to enforce it's laws. I don't see this as substantially different from punishing those who break the law by entering a country illegally.
When criminals who are citizens are separated from their families in the US (to go to prison) it is not permanent. We are talking about permanent separation of children from their families here. I think you knew that but again you're trying to morph this into something it's not because you recognize your weak position on it and you're trying to walk it back as much as you can.

There is absolutely no excuse for the US to separate ANY children from their families. The US can enforce border policy and even arrest and deport "illegal" immigrants while NOT separating their children from them and instead they are doing the opposite. 5,500 children!!! Demonic, simply purely Satanic. And you don't have a single concern for them!!!

You want to keep families together in prison and not have them separated, is that all you want?
What prison are you talking about???? Which of these are going to prison? Do you even have a clue as to what's going on??? Do you think they all get put into a prison and stay there??? Wow. Clueless.

Upvote 0

Jamesone5

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
Basin
✟97,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To condemn the enforcement of immigration laws is to support open borders, denials notwithstanding.

I cannot get by your screen name to your words in your post.

You claim to be SoldierOfTheKing and I have to wonder what King is that?

You another one who has bought into this Trump as King Cyrus nonsense and have made him a King?

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
To condemn the enforcement of immigration laws is to support open borders, denials notwithstanding.
To condemn Christian values is to support Demonic/Satanic values, denials notwithstanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You another one who has bought into this Trump as King Cyrus nonsense and have made him a King?

No one thinks of Trump as king
or anything even close to it.
Maybe it's a secret desire of some
who keep bringing it up?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
who keep bringing it up?
M-Bob
I agree - they don't think of him as a king, that's too low. His followers consider him a god:
(Note the "crazy eyes" of the worshipers up front - they are complete zombies for their god)
trump-evangelicals-rally.jpg

Here is a man bowing to Trump, overcome with religious emotion:
imrs.php

Here are religious "spiritual advisors" worshiping Trump, in religious ecstatic joy:
webRNS-Trump-Latinos1-010320.jpg

Here are people worshiping Trump as god:
trump2.jpg

Upvote 0

Jamesone5

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
Basin
✟97,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
who keep bringing it up?
M-Bob

Oh, Some of you Christian are not supporting this King Cyrus nonsense? Even buying coins depicting his image over this King Cyrus? And even some Evangelicals saying a Civil War "fracture" will develop if this president in impeached or removed from office?

You seem to view your News about happening around you with blinders on.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree - they don't think of him as a king, that's too low. His followers consider him a god:
(Note the "crazy eyes" of the worshipers up front - they are complete zombies for their god)
trump-evangelicals-rally.jpg

Here is a man bowing to Trump, overcome with religious emotion:
imrs.php

Here are religious "spiritual advisors" worshiping Trump, in religious ecstatic joy:
webRNS-Trump-Latinos1-010320.jpg

Here are people worshiping Trump as god:
trump2.jpg

Well at least they will be voting for Trump
that's one good thing.
M

Upvote 0

Jamesone5

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
Basin
✟97,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married