Pre-Trib Only Meteor signs the 9/23 or just coincidence ?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, this is just my opinion, but, they are ruining new believers, causing them to doubt. I will say it again, it is a ploy to sell books. I keep repeating it. Have you noticed how rich people are getting by selling books? I like Perry Stone alright. But every few months he is hawking a new book. And he is not the only one doing it. They cannot do one program without hawking a book, a CD,DVD or a conference. And they prey mostly on people who hate President Obama. I noticed that too. Daniel did not hate the Babylonian kings. Jesus did not hate Herod, or Caesar . Jesus said to pray for your leaders. Jesus is coming, there is no doubt in my mind about that. We need to be found working when He comes. We need to preach the Word, feed His sheep, adding to the flock, not being like the foolish man who built up bigger barns to store his earthly goods.

The question is if they really serve God why wouldn't they put it in the internet for free study.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Another Lazarus,
In the 18th century there was a prophecy to Catherine the Great (Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias 1762 - 1796) that in 2013 the black stone from the Heaven will be discovered in the cave of the Urals which will change the World Order.
Onisim

Have you noted that soon after the meteor hit Russia benedict resigned
and immediately in March came the new pope, may be this is the man who will bring that change to the World Order.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's all very interesting, but I have to remind myself that we've seen predictions like this before. Either way, I'm ready.
Do you know what the problem is with those videos? They are made by people who have not put together a start to finish end times scenario from the bible first. They take framentations, then start sensationalizing.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,303.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I look forward to the day when people will make YouTube videos saying, "we were idiots and are sorry if we scared anyone."

Brother, please don't hold your breath for that one.But hopefully some participants in this forum have learned a valuable lesson. But, some people never learn.

Reactions: Onisim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,049,896.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't any of these people ever feel like idiots on "the day after" nothing happening?

What is slightly depressing is that their faith and/or Christian walk may be affected in some way. :(

There have been a few people on here over the years who have predicted something would happen, or set a certain date for something, and then they disappear afterwards. If they were to say, "I'm so sorry, I genuinely believed ....... would happen; I feel silly and now I'm beginning to doubt," I'm sure all of us would be willing to try to help, comfort and/or teach them.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have bought several pieces of the Chelybinsk Meteor (cost of 1 gramm ~ 60% of the cost of the 1 gold gramm).
Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Doesnt the piece emanates harmful radioactive radiation from space ?

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The vid. said Meteor in Russia hit at 9:23
Philadelphia trail derailment news showing 9:23
Meteor crash in Philadelphia 9:23
The fact that the train crash in Philadelphia which Rev 3:10 said the church of Philadelphia will be kept from the hour of Trials coming on earth.
Just thought I'd reanimate this zombie just to illustrate the folly of date setting.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0