Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
LOL. I guess I must post too much.

No wait, the rest of you don't post enough!

Its HaYarok invasion, I see myself with the final post on half the threads....

How is everyone doing? I'm kinda happy right now because I just found out that I can get the interest paid for on my student loans for the next 6 months at no expense to me. Phew, that is such a relief. One less thing to worry about as I try not to stress my life out here. Toda Raba HaShem.

Okay, now save me from the silent echo in the this forum all of you!

it is nice to see such in depth responses to a thread of such caliber.

i, like amny new grads, am in the student loan slump. can you explain how you pulled the no interest thing?

also, for giggles, cuz you whined about noone talking and i myself whine about it..... where did you go to school? what did you study? when did you graduate? what is the number to your major credit card? what are you doing now that you graduated?

Upvote 0

Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
The government (U.S.) approved a special "economic deferment". Any graduate who is unemployed can claim it once for 6 months and the government will pay the interest on your student loans. 

I went to school at Seattle Pacific University and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Graduated in Y2K with a heapin helpin of debt and a biology degree.

Now I'm looking for work. :help:

Credit Card? Don't you think a recent college grad in this economy would have enough debt without a credit card? :scratch:

Anyways, your turn. :p

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I went to school at Seattle Pacific University and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Okkaayyy........God is truly amazing!!

I had a meeting yesterday with my new "boss" at church (volunteer position), post here;http://www.christianforums.com/threads/36845.html

and that's precisely where I would be going!!!!!  I too live in the Seattle area, and would be taking a course before going to Israel.  Isn't that amazing!  Then, when I get there (I hope and pray), I'll get to go to the HU of J (that's kind of catchy), meet the prof, etc.

That's wayyyy too cool.  Wow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
23rd February 2003 at 05:55 PM Talmid HaYarok said this in Post #5

The government (U.S.) approved a special "economic deferment". Any graduate who is unemployed can claim it once for 6 months and the government will pay the interest on your student loans. 

I went to school at Seattle Pacific University and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Graduated in Y2K with a heapin helpin of debt and a biology degree.

Now I'm looking for work. :help:

Credit Card? Don't you think a recent college grad in this economy would have enough debt without a credit card? :scratch:

Anyways, your turn. :p
sorry it took so long for me to reply. it has been crazy . i have gona all over the eastern sea board since the middle of january, and now that i am settled back down again, uncle sam told me that it is time to pack up and head back out again.

i went to school at the university of Rhode Island and studied studio art, ph\sychology and sociology. i wanted to work with disabled adults, but now i just work for the government.

i really wanted to be a missionary.... but the college loans were an issue for the parents. they didnt want me to take off before those were all paid off.... so hopefully in 10 years....

economy is tight. very tight for someone with my education. that is why i jumped into the branch of the government that i did. unfortunately it is kicking my ***. i thought i was busy a few months ago. it only gets worse when a war is declared.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums