small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I regret having to approach you in this way but I am restricted in the posts that I can respond to and even further restricted in the posts that I can even view. I cannot even contact you by private message so this seems to be my only option. You are a prolific starter of threads. I find the titles of these threads to be most interesting as I am sure many others do as well. And in many instances I feel that I can make a worthwhile contribution to those threads. It is most frustrating not to be able to do so. Of course I have no way of knowing how active your threads are --- are you "preaching to the choir" or is there active give and take? If you wish wider readership or a little give and take please consider posting in forums that are not so closely restricted. aside from myself, I suspect that others would appreciate that as well. If not then "c'est la vie"!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I regret having to approach you in this way but I am restricted in the posts that I can respond to and even further restricted in the posts that I can even view. I cannot even contact you by private message so this seems to be my only option. You are a prolific starter of threads. I find the titles of these threads to be most interesting as I am sure many others do as well. And in many instances I feel that I can make a worthwhile contribution to those threads. It is most frustrating not to be able to do so. Of course I have no way of knowing how active your threads are --- are you "preaching to the choir" or is there active give and take? If you wish wider readership or a little give and take please consider posting in forums that are not so closely restricted. aside from myself, I suspect that others would appreciate that as well. If not then "c'est la vie"!
Hi Jack. The rules of OBOB make it where it is Catholics in union with Rome do discuss amongst themselves from a Catholic perspective. If there is anything you want me to post from that area to another area, just let me know. I have posted in the Christian debate area. I usually do not go into the free for all forums like American Politics, etc. with all the partisan rabble rousing every day. I’ll pm you shortly so you can contact me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jack. The rules of OBOB make it where it is Catholics in union with Rome do discuss amongst themselves from a Catholic perspective. If there is anything you want me to post from that area to another area, just let me know. I have posted in the Christian debate area. I usually do not go into the free for all forums like American Politics, etc. with all the partisan rabble rousing every day. I’ll pm you shortly so you can contact me.
For what it is worth, you know I also enjoy your threads and wish you would post them elsewhere. Just think when you post... "is this something others would be interested in?" And if yes, post where you normally do but ALSO post where we can discuss without fear of breaking rules. I have been warned too many times already! ^_^

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For what it is worth, you know I also enjoy your threads and wish you would post them elsewhere. Just think when you post... "is this something others would be interested in?" And if yes, post where you normally do but ALSO post where we can discuss without fear of breaking rules. I have been warned too many times already! ^_^
Well you could always post them yourself.

Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,561.00