Manchester
✟17,147.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ive been following this youtube channel for a while now (saving lives- Christian YouTube channel) and the last two videos shook me to the core, we need to spread the gospel and warn other Christians now! Jesus Christ is coming!

And this one
and also this one (last one I promise!)

This channel has been showing us Jesus Christ's messages for over a year now warning us of judgement to come and calling us to repent from our sins, focus our eyes on Jesus and to encourage us.

I don't know about you but I think the Raptures about to happen

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ive been following this youtube channel for a while now (saving lives- Christian YouTube channel) and the last two videos shook me to the core, we need to spread the gospel and warn other Christians now! Jesus Christ is coming!

And this one

This channel has been showing us Jesus Christ's messages for over a year now warning us of judgement to come and calling us to repent from our sins, focus our eyes on Jesus and to encourage us.

Let's stay in the faith. We are nearing the end. It shan't be long now.

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

And this one

Amen, Maybe sooner than what we think.

Walter

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ive been following this youtube channel for a while now (saving lives- Christian YouTube chan

How has this tube Chanel helped you talk to your friends about Jesus?

How does it help you live a Christ like life?

If you are not doing these two things why watch the channel as you would be doing nothing to warn your friends of there situation.

Upvote 0
Feb 8, 2020
Manchester
✟17,147.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I admit I'm starting to tell my friends about Jesus's return, but hadn't before, I'm obeying my heavenly fathers command to warn his people and I've started to spread the gospel on secular forums, not done a lot so far, I've only just started. With work and my coursework, I'm trying to make sure I have a little time to spread the gospel online and warn people on Christian forums.

I live a Christlike life by reading the bible and obeying Gods word, oh and praying throughout the day :) since I'm a new Christian, my old friends have left me so I only have mostly Christian ones now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.