Washington
✟686,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Praying that you have a blessed day tomorrow as you gather around with your families. I am with my family right now. They don't celebrate Christmas but they still get together. Although some of my family members are going to see my brother and my niece and nephews. I will be here with my mom and sister who are sick. Pray for us and pray for my mom and sister to feel better.

I also pray for you that you will have a blessed day tomorrow as you gather around with your families.

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Best wishes for next year, brother! May you be strengthened in the knowledge of whom you serve.

joy-to-the-world-2017.png

Though existing in the form of God, did not consider being equal to God a thing to be grasped. But He emptied Himself, taking on the form of a servant, becoming the likeness of men and being found in appearance as a man. He humbled Himself, becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Reactions: Babe Ruth
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Praying that you have a blessed day tomorrow as you gather around with your families. I am with my family right now. They don't celebrate Christmas but they still get together. Although some of my family members are going to see my brother and my niece and nephews. I will be here with my mom and sister who are sick. Pray for us and pray for my mom and sister to feel better.

I also pray for you that you will have a blessed day tomorrow as you gather around with your families.

Merry Christmas. I hope you have a peaceful lovely day. I am sorry to hear your mother and sister are sick, i hope they will be well soon. Life must be difficult for you. Xx

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for healing, where healing is needed in this family. I pray for revelation of the gospel to those that need it. I pray that You would reveal Your presence to them; Your "presence" being so much better than our "presents". May this be a special time of year for them this year, because of Your impact upon them. Amen.

Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums