Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome to CF. Merry Christmas. I am all over CF but I like the Blessings Exchange forum a lot.
xmas10-1.gif

Upvote 0

Amin

Mcintyre Man
Sep 30, 2005
Williamsport, Penna. U.S.
Visit site
✟1,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone!:wave:
My mom told me about this site and i wanted to check it out! it looks really cool! Im really curious about everything on it. What are some of the things you like about it? Where do you like to go a lot?
What i like is people are more than willing to help.

WELCOME, I hope to get to know you.
We can help each other learn and grow.
I go all over the place, It's more fun.
Chuck.

Upvote 0

Jaison

Oct 30, 2006
KERALA -INDIA
Visit site
✟15,374.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My mom told me about this site and i wanted to check it out! it looks really cool! Im really curious about everything on it. What are some of the things you like about it? Where do you like to go a lot?
Welcome my little sister. This is a nice forum as your mom said. Grow more in Christ. I am very proud of you since even in this young age you found our savior Jesus Christ. Grow more !!!

Upvote 0

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi

Welcome to CF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jaison

Oct 30, 2006
KERALA -INDIA
Visit site
✟15,374.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Jaison!
I find I am growing everyday through all the obsticles that our Savior is throwing at me. They get harder and harder as I go . Pray for me!
Hi SkyeDreamer,
You are just my daughter because my young daughter Neena is 16 now and you are only 14!!! Thank you for finding your savior in this young age. Keep it up, Grow more in His love. I find His real love very late, so you are fortunate.
Your savior is not throughing you into problems as you think. It is not correct. Our God only loves you so His Son Jesus. They only do good to you. It is the Devil who is troubling you. He is trying to divert you from our savior Jesus. That is why the problems. You will be fully safe in Jesus, for it is said nothing will harm you when you have the faith in Jesus. Think of His love to you, How He loved you?. For you He was crucified. Think of the young man of 32 years nailed to the wooden cross for no reasons fully naked. He was not able to hide His nakednes by his hands because His hands were nailed wide apart. He could have asked God to punish everybody who harmed Him. But He suffered for you on the cross to get you saved, so He accepted the will of our loving Heavenly Father. He prayed for you in the cross. Do you think such a loving God and His Son Jesus Christ will through you into problems? He loves you. He is showing His bleeding pearced hands before you to recognize His love to you. Dont mis understand His love. He will not give you any problems. Go near to Him, He will comfort you. We owe much to Him, will you give your heart to Him?
I prayed for you, but He is looking at you, He loves to hear your prayer!!
Will you call me 'uncle'?
Jaison

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums