Ohio
✟62,780.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
A very Merry Christmas wish from your Reformed brothers and sisters in Christ!

Our gift to you...Christmas quotes from two of the great Reformers in history:

"Good news from heaven the angels

bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven."
- Martin Luther

"The joy which this first gospel preacher spoke of was no mean one, for he said, "I bring you good tidings"—that alone were joy: and not good tidings of joy only, but "good tidings of great joy." Every word is emphatic, as if to show that the gospel is above all things intended to promote, and will most abundantly create the greatest possible joy in the human heart wherever it is received. Man is like a harp unstrung, and the music of his soul's living strings is discordant, his whole nature wails with sorrow; but the son of David, that mighty harper, has come to restore the harmony of humanity, and where his gracious fingers move among the strings, the touch of the fingers of an incarnate God brings forth music sweet as that of the spheres, and melody rich as a seraph's canticle. Would God that all men felt that divine hand."
- Charles Spurgeon

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Merry Christmas To All and Goodwill To All Mankind Throughout the Year!

christmas_benedict_xvi_01.jpg

Upvote 0

McWilliams

Senior Veteran
Nov 6, 2005
Texas
✟15,077.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I want to wish everyone at OBOB a very special and Merry Christmas! Also, as we remember our Saviour's birth and celebrate His great love I would ask forgiveness from you if I have offended in any way!
Being rather new to the doctrines of grace I realize I am fiercely protective of them and am most desirous to worship our sweet Lord in truth and purity! That said, it is so easy at times to get carried away with zeal that those who differ in their belief are offended! Please forgive me if that is true with any of you!
I truly am thankful for all of your greetings and know they came from a pure heart wanting to share Christ love!
In all of our differences, there can be mutual respect and genuine caring for one another!
I pray God's blessings for each of you and yours during this most lovely of seasons!:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.