Jul 8, 2003
Michigan
✟16,089.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just took a peek in a figured I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :wave:

I started my new job the week of Thanksgiving, so I've been a tad busy. Admittedly, just perusing the posts around here, I can't say I miss the conversation much. Seems like the same old bickering about the same old topics. But nonetheless, there are some of you that I don't mind so much.;)

If anyone remembers I turned down the first job offer I got. This one pays much, much better and has a lot more potential. My boss can apparently get a bit stressed and cranky, but so far he's been (mostly) fine toward me. Prayers that it stays that way are constant over here!

Anyway, I hope you're all having a blessed Advent and enjoy a lovely holiday.

Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
[move]MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! ! ! [/move]

santa-dance.gif

480px-Jean-Baptiste_Marie_Pierre_-_Nativity_-_WGA17676.jpg

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just took a peek in a figured I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :wave:

I started my new job the week of Thanksgiving, so I've been a tad busy. Admittedly, just perusing the posts around here, I can't say I miss the conversation much. Seems like the same old bickering about the same old topics. But nonetheless, there are some of you that I don't mind so much.;)

If anyone remembers I turned down the first job offer I got. This one pays much, much better and has a lot more potential. My boss can apparently get a bit stressed and cranky, but so far he's been (mostly) fine toward me. Prayers that it stays that way are constant over here!

Anyway, I hope you're all having a blessed Advent and enjoy a lovely holiday.

Glad you found a job. I was wondering what became of that first job offer. You are missed! Stop in when you can. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
lolxmas2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums