Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. ". --Proverbs 3:5

Soon, I'll put up a longer praise report for the awesome ride God's taken me on, as I've transferred colleges to study Theology. For now, I felt that I should put a praise report for a small but important part of this process: packing. I packed in a very disorganized way, much of it done whilst I was tired. Not good for remembering to bring what I need! But I prayed several times for God to step in & add things in that I forgot. More importantly, He taught me well; much of my prayers weren't asking Him to provide the things I may have forgotten; I simply trusted that He would! And, as I've been unpacking, I've been finding important things that I swear I didn't pack!

Huzzah! God is good!

"But he should ask in faith, not doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed about by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord, since he is a man of two minds, unstable in all his ways." --James 1

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, and do please pray for everyone who doesn't think to turn to God whilst packing.

Also, I'd appreciate prayers for everyone at my new college. I don't know anyone here, and I want God's blessings upon them all.

Thank you & may God bless you all, too!:pray:

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
as I've been unpacking, I've been finding important things that I swear I didn't pack!
Sometimes I have trouble finding something. Then later on it will be in plain sight in a place where we should have seen it all along. Usually in the center of the table where we eat. So I ask my wife if she is playing games. Did she find it and put it there. She always claims she did not do it and she does not know what I am talking about. Of course I do not believe her because it could not have appeared all by itself like that.

Upvote 0