• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Mercedes Benz Satanic Super Bowl Ad - Sell Your Soul

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by NJBeliever, Feb 2, 2013.

1. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Newbie

+38
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lilly Owl

Lilly Owl Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?

+76
    Christian
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    I adore Willem Dafoe. Great actor. Especially in "Last Temptation of Christ".
    That commercial however, is just stupid. But with the Super Bowl ad's going at something like 8 million dollars for 30 seconds and the extended commercial is 90 seconds, at 24 million that's a lot of money for a lot of stupid. And a lot of celebrities got paid which explains the bottom line on that car$.

No threat there. If you've got the credit you can buy the car. And at 29,000 base that's one of the cheapest Benz on the market.
    If Satan can threaten the world through a commercial, something wrong on a far bigger level than just TV.

3. jminnesota

jminnesota Newbie

+23
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    well when ya watch super bowl ya know there will be ads full of sexual and drinking and non christian stuff. when i watch i know that and just enjoy the game and like seeing the ads. its on CBS this year same channel that Janet Jackson showed her breasts during the half time show. lol.

4. ephesians4:2

ephesians4:2 Regular Member

+35
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Thanks for posting, its so obvious now its hard to imagine people still deny the times and the deception.

5. Lilly Owl

Lilly Owl Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?

+76
    Christian
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    Oh, it's not denial at all. It's holding confidence in the power of God and the love of Jesus that they are stronger than the adversary. If a TV commercial can steal my soul somebody lied to us. And it wasn't the networks.

6. kenvin

kenvin Guest

+0
    The culture that worships a silly game so much is what is satanic.