Nowhere
✟36,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
I have a myriad of psych disorders, one of which is bipolar. I'm very depressed lately. I can't discern any particular reason why. I am frightened of some of the thoughts passing through my head. I thought I had more or less recovered from the worst of my illnesses, but it seems it's starting to make a comeback. I have responsibilities to tend now to that don't allow for a resurgence of my illness.

Please pray for my depression. I know St. Dymphna is also a good Saint from whom to ask help, so if you could, ask her for her prayers as well. She got me through the worst of my illness before and even helped bring me back to Christianity.

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord Have Mercy.

Saint Dymphna Please pray to God for SeraphimSarov .

saint-dymphna-icon-937.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

SeraphimSarov

Пресвятая Богородица, спаси нас...
Feb 16, 2007
Nowhere
✟36,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
I have issues which are undiagnosed and will remain so. I hear you. Lord have mercy!

Can I ask why they will remain so? You of course don't need to answer that or can PM if you wish. I sometimes wish I weren't on all these medications. I am so tired and drugged all the time.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hermit76

You can call me Paisios
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2015
✟291,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can I ask why they will remain so? You of course don't need to answer that or can PM if you wish. I sometimes wish I weren't on all these medications. I am so tired and drugged all the time.
I just stopped my anxiety meds (Effexor) because I was tired and apathetic all the time. Even with tapering it has been a trip (in the fullest sense) at times. I am still detoxing so it's harsh. I didn't realize they were this powerful.

Upvote 0