• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Mental illness and christianity.

Discussion in 'Bipolar Disorder' started by ScumYetServant, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ScumYetServant

ScumYetServant Member

+85
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Ok, so I am I'm the process of building 12 web page with forums, like this site but with more rules in place to protect the members. I am also going to have testimonies from the web designers and a pastor with a doctorate te that has mental illness. Were going to have articles, and links. And a personal messaging. It will have links to other places to seek help. And a church locator of good churches to go to. And much more. Any comments or ideas or testimony please post here.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Johnsloan

Johnsloan Active Member

+114
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Yes lay hands on the sick and set them free? Just like Jesus told ya.
    Believers will lay hands on the sick and they will be free free.
    key word in there is believers.

Christ said don't you know that you will do even greater than these things I done.

Nothing shall be impossible to YOU jesus said.

Ask and don't doubt in your heart and it WILL be done for YOU.

No point talking about what they have. Just do scripture and set them free.

3. cloudyday2

cloudyday2 Generic Theist Supporter

+1,909
    United States
    Agnostic
    Single
    I think that is a good idea. It would be nice if the contents of the forum are only visible to members. This might help people feel comfortable sharing their issues.

What about a private facebook group? I have heard people mention these, but I don't much about them. Maybe that would save you a lot of effort in set-up?

4. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc Active Member

+379
    Romania
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    You can save the content of your website on your computer as a database. You can't save the content of a Facebook group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Open Heart

Open Heart Well-Known Member

+4,324
    United States
    Seeker
    Celibate
    You say it will have more rules. Can you give me an idea?

6. ScumYetServant

ScumYetServant Member

+85
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This is no fb site it's a .com

7. ScumYetServant

ScumYetServant Member

+85
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Such as no putting down members that seek treatment or take meds, or received healing. Just no belittling. Such like that and probable less rules in other areas. Its totally in th works.the site is up just no forums or articles yet. I am codeing it now. But it is a site committed to wellness.

8. Open Heart

Open Heart Well-Known Member

+4,324
    United States
    Seeker
    Celibate
    Sounds really good. I guess there is just stuff that is obvious to us, like, "No calling mental illness demon possession." LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc Active Member

+379
    Romania
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Are you a programmer?

10. ScumYetServant