Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for Kelton, he as mental health issues, and is a danger to himself and others. He is only 10 years old. I don't know how this happened, but his parents are desperate and can not get any help for him. There are programs but they are full. He needs a supernatural healing I am thinking. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. (just read that he was admitted to hospital but am not sure if he is getting the help he needs yet)

Last edited:

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will pray. Christ, have mercy on Kelton, and send some Christians his way! Sometimes having someone pray with you in the hospital can be a huge blessing.

I was admitted for swine flu a few years back. Pretty bad. The guy emptying our trash just also happened to be a Pentecostal preacher. He somehow sensed that my husband and I were also Christians, and prayed for me. It was pretty awesome. Great guy! So quiet and unassuming.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for Kelton, he as mental health issues, and is a danger to himself and others. He is only 10 years old. I don't know how this happened, but his parents are desperate and can not get any help for him. There are programs but they are full. He needs a supernatural healing I am thinking. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. (just read that he was admitted to hospital but am not sure if he is getting the help he needs yet)

Lord, come to Kelton's assistance. Please make haste to help him (and his parents and medical people) Have mercy!

Upvote 0