• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Mental health situation

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by saved24, Jun 20, 2019.

1. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+1,684
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Please pray for Kelton, he as mental health issues, and is a danger to himself and others. He is only 10 years old. I don't know how this happened, but his parents are desperate and can not get any help for him. There are programs but they are full. He needs a supernatural healing I am thinking. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. (just read that he was admitted to hospital but am not sure if he is getting the help he needs yet)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+6,141
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Will pray. Christ, have mercy on Kelton, and send some Christians his way! Sometimes having someone pray with you in the hospital can be a huge blessing.

I was admitted for swine flu a few years back. Pretty bad. The guy emptying our trash just also happened to be a Pentecostal preacher. He somehow sensed that my husband and I were also Christians, and prayed for me. It was pretty awesome. Great guy! So quiet and unassuming.

3. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+897
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for deliverance and healing.

4. jannikitty

jannikitty Widows trust in God.

+557
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Lord, come to Kelton's assistance. Please make haste to help him (and his parents and medical people) Have mercy!

5. Ann93

Ann93 New Member

+70
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm praying for Kelton to feel God's comfort and peace. I hope he gets the help he needs in the hospital.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,271
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying that his parents will get insight into what is behind his problem and how to resolve it. Praying for his healing.