M.A.
✟520,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am in anguish from this mental battle with the enemy. The spirits constantly are bashing me trying to attempt to get me to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. While I plead the blood and put on myself God's full armour, read the bible, pray, listen to worship music, etc. constantly and it does make a difference but the attacks are still severe on me. Please I ask for your prayers. Thank you. <3

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll pray for you.

Try Making The Sign of The Cross over your self / forehead :

Making The Sign Of The Cross (Orthodox Videos)

Tertullian - The Chaplet - Chapter 3 - (160-220 A.D.)
"we mark our foreheads with The Sign”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am in anguish from this mental battle with the enemy. The spirits constantly are bashing me trying to attempt to get me to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. While I plead the blood and put on myself God's full armour, read the bible, pray, listen to worship music, etc. constantly and it does make a difference but the attacks are still severe on me. Please I ask for your prayers. Thank you. <3
I am struggling with the same thing. My anxiety and depression is trying to kill me spiritually but I keep fighting. Whenever I pray, words of doubt from the devil comes and of course the least thing the devil wants us to do is to pray and read read the Bible. He doesn't want us to know God so he'll do everything by pushing us to do their evil works. They want our participation to blaspheme God but God needs our participation to fight this battle.

The more we commit ourselves to the spirit of God, the more the devil will try to pull us away.

Though our thoughts are irrational and sometimes they come accidentally, we should still repent of it and confess it to God. He will cover and wash our thoughts everyday. If you feel the urge from the devil to commit blasphemy, relax and take heart, trust in the Lord and don't let these evil thoughts consume you. The devil can attack us through his lies but he can never win unless we let our guards down.

Praying for you brother.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I went through something similar in the past, praying God guides you to your answer.

Upvote 0

Matt Yeomans

Nov 23, 2018
Beverly Hills
✟48,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 12:7-9
So that I would not exalt myself, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to torment me so I would not exalt myself. Concerning this, I pleaded with the Lord three times to take it away from me. But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me.​

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What does your minister say about this?
How are the members of your church supporting you?

Upvote 0