not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have been used in Satanic Ritualist abuse, and I have been trafficked to many prominent people from a baby. Each of these problems comes with its own set of challenges and put together is creating turmoil.

In addition to all of the above I constantly face threats and harassments from persons I know, former classmates, former friends, people within my family hates me, my neighbors despise me. This has made my mental and emotional turmoil a lot worst which I know what the goal of the perpetrators is.

I am unable to concentrate on anything, I find it difficult to read what I need to and retain information, I find it difficult to follow simple instructions because my mind is all over the place, as a result of all this I have failed many exams, tests which in turn causes the teachers to hate me and despise me more. But I still try to get an education.

It is obvious that contract tracing is being used, and has been used to reach out to everyone I know, everyone who I have ever met, bad things are said about me, people make up lies about me, and as a result many people hate me and have threatened to kill me, I have been severely harassed by people, they bully me, and they take pleasure in doing so.

Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where I was held and beaten by two or three men who are Cuban. Afterwards, all my former classmates came up to me acting like they were concerned, but unknown to them, the Cubans bragged that they have people in Jamaica working on their behalf. This included my former classmates.

Additionally the top persons who are causing people to hate me, some act like they are nice and that they care, but this all an act, all a show, because these same people pay, instructs persons to kill me and harass me.

Additionally the father of my children despises me. Recently when I posted a dream about a dancehall artist, Jesus Christ allowed me to hear him angrily stating to someone that he is not coming over my house any more. This is because he respects and looks up to that artiste, and thinks I am just creating trouble or lying etc. This same person has referred to me as a sampfie (a deceitful person) and for him to refer to me as this shows what he really thinks about me. Jesus Christ has revealed this in my dreams. He too it is obvious thinks that I am the problem.

So you have a situation where thousands of people in an island, sees me as the problem that they need to get rid of, in whatever way they feel is necessary, these people spreading lies about me, which is causing a tsunami of people to hate me, there are people who don't even known me, and have never met me, who is aggressive towards me and thinks the worst of me, and telling others bad things about me. Things are getting progressively worst as a result.

My comfort though is knowing I have Jesus Christ with me, that he knows me, knows who I am, what I have been through, and he genuinely cares.

Last edited:

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have been used in Satanic Ritualist abuse, and I have been trafficked to many prominent people from a baby. Each of these problems comes with its own set of challenges and put together is creating turmoil.

In addition to all of the above I constantly face threats and harassments from persons I know, former classmates, former friends, people within my family hates me, my neighbors despise me. This has made my mental and emotional turmoil a lot worst which I know what the goal of the perpetrators is.

I am unable to concentrate on anything, I find it difficult to read what I need to and retain information, I find it difficult to follow simple instructions because my mind is all over the place, as a result of all this I have failed many exams, tests which in turn causes the teachers to hate me and despise me more. But I still try to get an education.

It is obvious that contract tracing is being used, and has been used to reach out to everyone I know, everyone who I have ever met, bad things are said about me, people make up lies about me, and as a result many people hate me and have threatened to kill me, I have been severely harassed by people, they bully me, and they take pleasure in doing so.

Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where I was held and beaten by two or three men who are Cuban. Afterwards, all my former classmates came up to me acting like they were concerned, but unknown to them, the Cubans bragged that they have people in Jamaica working on their behalf. This included my former classmates.

Additionally the top persons who are causing people to hate me, some act like they are nice and that they care, but this all an act, all a show, because these same people pay, instructs persons to kill me and harass me.

Additionally the father of my children despises me. Recently when I posted a dream about a dancehall artist, Jesus Christ allowed me to hear him angrily stating to someone that he is not coming over my house any more. This is because he respects and looks up to that artiste, and thinks I am just creating trouble or lying etc. This same person has referred to me as a sampfie (a deceitful person) and for him to refer to me as this shows what he really thinks about me. Jesus Christ has revealed this in my dreams. He too it is obvious thinks that I am the problem.

So you have a situation where thousands of people in an island, sees me as the problem that they need to get rid of, in whatever way they feel is necessary, these people spreading lies about me, which is causing a tsunami of people to hate me, there are people who don't even known me, and have never met me, who is aggressive towards me and thinks the worst of me, and telling others bad things about me. Things are getting progressively worst as a result.

My comfort though is knowing I have Jesus Christ with me, that he knows me, knows who I am, what I have been through, and he genuinely cares.
We will put you on our prayer list.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Indeed He does. Picture for a moment a set of keys in your right hand. These keys represent everything that you are(as described above), have been, and will be. They also represent every thing you own, or will own. You see, when a person truly comes to the end of themselves, The lord begins. If a person takes these keys and hands them over to The Lord they have trusted Him enough to make Him Lord of their life.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So this dream is very dear to me, because Jesus hugs me in the end. I don't think Ive shared the whole dream, because the rest of it is not so nice. But I understand now why it is that way. Because I don't think this dream applies to just one person or just prophetical of end times army. This is a story of how Jesus will release us of our mental and emotional trauma. One day it will all make sense. So I will just share the whole dream since I feel lead. And if it speaks to you, I hope it provides you hope also. God is with us. Merry Christmas. God bless.

Dream: first it was dark outside and looked very dangerous. There were power rangers of all colors in uniforms. Hundreds. And they were running down the street to save people. "Parade" came to mind. But there was this door that lead into an airport and these dark things were coming out of the ground. The power rangers didn't see them and just trampled it under foot as they kept running. I was the pink ranger!!! And I needed to use the restroom, so went inside the doors. Inside I wasn't in uniform. There were many restrooms and people around. I just went in the first one, then left to catch up with the rest of the army. Then it was like I was seeing what was happening afterwards. There was this evil man. And I knew it was Satan. But all the people in the airport was suddenly in this room. There were two cages and people were in there. There were children on bunk beds crying. And some on the floor on their knees, also clearly held hostage.

Then flashes showed of this person who had made a movie. He was trying to show stories of these women who overcame rape. But when he showed the video, he was horrified to find it actually showed the girls being raped in the cars. There was blood on the windows and everything. So now him, and all these people were guilty and Satan was claiming their souls. But when it flashed back to that room, I saw Jesus. He stood wearing His robe/crown of thorns/bloodied. But Satan was furious, because His sacrifice was sufficient to save these people.

Then it flashed to the very beginning of the dream again. The power rangers were running down the street and I was on the end again as the pink ranger in uniform. Only this time I knew what was going to happen in the airport. And I desperately wanted to see Jesus. Not to save the people, but to see Jesus. So this time I ran inside, and I saw the people as before out of uniform. Only this time I kept running through to a farther bathroom where I knew I would be with the people.

I was in one of the cages, and as before Satan was there as that evil man all in black. But this time instead of flashing to the videos, The cage with me in it started sinking into the ground. I was upset and felt dumb for doing this. I felt I was tricked.

But then I was in this hallway wading through the airport hallway full of turbulent water. There was this room and door that I quickly went inside. It was empty and dirty with a dirt floor, and I felt alone. I felt I was still captured by the enemy and was afraid Jesus would forget me here. So I sat on the floor and was holding my knees crying. It was like I heard what was happening in that room with Jesus rescuing the people, and wished I was there. And then it was just a little bit later, where the door flung open, and there was Jesus in all His glory. He wasn't bloodied this time, but in His resurrected body. And I was so happy and crying, I just ran over crying in His arms. He said He would never forget me. And I woke up.

Upvote 0