North Carolina
✟15,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I work for a retreat and conference center in North Carolina. We have recently started a program for men, and to get things started, we're doing an annual men's retreat, which will happen next in 2020. As we sat around the table, we came to the conclusion that while we felt called to do this based on the requests we have gotten from different churches across the state, saying that they needed a retreat for men, we don't feel we have done enough homework on what men's ministries in churches actually need based on the problems they face. Thus, I invite you all into the conversation.

I've created an anonymous 3 question Google form that basically just asks what your perspective is on what is most needed to see outreach to men in the church and the community thrive. Here is the link

We feel this discussion could bear fruit to churches everywhere, so I'm happy to share the results of this survey and continue giving input to this online community. What do you think?

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I work for a retreat and conference center in North Carolina. We have recently started a program for men, and to get things started, we're doing an annual men's retreat, which will happen next in 2020. As we sat around the table, we came to the conclusion that while we felt called to do this based on the requests we have gotten from different churches across the state, saying that they needed a retreat for men, we don't feel we have done enough homework on what men's ministries in churches actually need based on the problems they face. Thus, I invite you all into the conversation.

I've created an anonymous 3 question Google form that basically just asks what your perspective is on what is most needed to see outreach to men in the church and the community thrive. Here is the link

We feel this discussion could bear fruit to churches everywhere, so I'm happy to share the results of this survey and continue giving input to this online community. What do you think?
Clicked on the link. It didn't work; said I needed permission.

Upvote 0