youngbeliever05

Jul 25, 2006
Louisiana
✟264.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey you guys, I am not soliciting or anything, but I just became a president of a ministry for men called MenNPower in which we are striving to create better men of God. If you think you would be interested in joining, please IM me and I will give you more information. We are looking for state and local officers so you can get in on the ground level

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey you guys, I am not soliciting or anything, but I just became a president of a ministry for men called MenNPower in which we are striving to create better men of God. If you think you would be interested in joining, please IM me and I will give you more information. We are looking for state and local officers so you can get in on the ground level

Shouldn't you be a man before you start trying to tell other men how to be better men?

Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Honestly, the name kind of bothers me. As a woman, especially, I admit to having a kneejerk reaction to something called "MenNPower."

Don't worry, most of us know that behind every great man there's a woman shaking her head in amusement.

;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums