So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So you're saying the baby cannot live a normal happy life because of this? Why not?

My left eye is significantly smaller than my right, I have a pretty noticeable neck hump, I have a vestigial tail.
Can I not live a normal, happy life, with these deformities?

If the harelip somehow endangers the persons life, then you have no choice.
But cosmetic surgery, I am against it.
If you think your issues are comparable, like I say, you should start counselling the new parents of deformed children. Let us know how that goes.

Upvote 0

Thir7ySev3n

Psalm 139
Sep 13, 2009
✟58,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For those with no discernment: Treating people who want to be something they are not is not the same as treating someone according to what they are.

Blindness is the result of physical dysfunction; biological sex is the result of divine design, much like anything else in the body that functions how it ought. Don't lobotomize mentally ill people; don't tell a schizophrenic suffering from delusions they are true; don't tell a person who is a man or a woman that they can actually be transgender and and suffering from a mental illness.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you think your issues are comparable, like I say, you should start counselling the new parents of deformed children. Let us know how that goes.
My issues are comparable.
If it's because he will be mocked, or made fun of. But if it presents a real medical emergency, that is a different story.

A neck hump, a neck hump, a hump, like a camel.
I have a tail, a tail, like a doggie.

How is this not comparable?
If the parent cannot love their child the way they look, then that is a sorry parent.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then you don't have any points to present.
I have plenty of points. I don't believe you're interested in discussing them, though.
You're arguing for arguings sake
Au contrare, I'm withholding from a pointless argument with someone who seems more interested in belittling and mocking than discussing

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have plenty of points. I don't believe you're interested in discussing them, though.

Au contrare, I'm withholding from a pointless argument with someone who seems more interested in belittling and mocking than discussing
Spoken like someone who has jack squat in their arsenal.
Uhhmm ehh I have them ehh I just don't want to uhh present them because uhh... you're a doody head.

Upvote 0

Thir7ySev3n

Psalm 139
Sep 13, 2009
✟58,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wolfe..look above me, and behold the impenetrably Armoured ignoramus. Do you see? Witness the void in human form.

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
"He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created."
(Genesis 1:27, Genesis 5:2)

Trust me, stop talking to him.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Spoken like someone who has jack squat in their arsenal.
Uhhmm ehh I have them ehh I just don't want to uhh present them because uhh... you're a doody head.
Scroll back through your own posts, and tell me you honestly think they were friendly and open to a free exchange of ideas?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Scroll back through your own posts, and tell me you honestly think they were friendly and open to a free exchange of ideas?
My post are friendly.

When you obviously insult, and belittle my intelligence, I will do the same.

And I offered for you to message privately, give me hell man. Give me a stinkin book if you want to.
But you don't seem to want to do that, leaving me to believe that you're painted into a corner

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My post are friendly.

When you obviously insult, and belittle my intelligence, I will do the same.

And I offered for you to message privately, give me hell man. Give me a stinkin book if you want to.
But you don't seem to want to do that, leaving me to believe that you're painted into a corner
I haven't said anything about your intelligence.

As for a book, here's a cited primer for you Five Studies: What You Need to Know About Transgenderism, According to the Research

Reactions: ml66uk
Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.