Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't agree. That's why God invented microscopes.

God didn't invent microscopes, a son of man created microscopes.

Human ingenuity and invention is a forging of human will and thought. If the will and thought is not aligned with the Most High God, or if we are not sure it does, then we need to stop saying God did it, when a MAN actually did it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Humans are deluded about their members. Sex is pleasurable to encourage TWO people to continue to procreate. The Most High God said it was for literally joining flesh to be one.

Carnality makes us believe sex is for pleasure, and secondarily a sign of marriage and union. Under God, sex is meant to be a unionizing act between a man and woman who love each other. It is a non-shameful act under the Most High God according to His design.

And becasue it is pleasurable we have rape and carnality.
It seems like a poor trade off and something married couples could do without
in the interest of eliminating pedophillia, insest, rape, and other sex crimes.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I identified that. Sex is not the end game. Your claim fails.

By whose standards? The Most High God?

When did the Most High God say that sex was meant for pleasure beyond our wife or husband?

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
And becasue it is pleasurable we have rape and carnality.
It seems like a poor trade off and something married couples could do without
in the interest of eliminating pedophillia, insest, rape, and other sex crimes.

Because of carnality, humans bastardize a sacred act meant to happen between a man and woman who love each other for the purposes of joining as one flesh.

The trade off for being married is a recognition from the Most High God of which He approves, and unity with your (soul)mate. The blessings of marriage are children. You have to make up you mind on whether you would want to please Him, or your member and carnal sexual appetite.

• Informative
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because of carnality, humans bastardize a sacred act meant to happen between a man and woman who love each other for the purposes of joining as one flesh.

The trade off for being married is a recognition from the Most High God of which He approves, and unity with your (soul)mate. The blessings of marriage are children. You have to make up you mind on whether you would want to please Him, or your member and carnal sexual appetite.

Time will fix your obsession with sex.

Upvote 0

dentonz

Feb 4, 2006
Virginia
✟23,788.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My guess is there aren't that many men that would actually want to be pregnant, especially with some stranger's baby.

You're probably correct. Men were not created to bare children. However, I will gladly raise someone else's child and treat it as my own. I don't know how you can associate pro choice with a man's decision to be a man as God created him and still be opposed to the murder of children God has given life to? There is no "you can't be pro-life if you don't accept this surgery to artificially make your body perform one of the sole functions of the female". When there are no longer women willing to bare children, then you could possibly have an argument.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
When there are no longer women willing to bare children, then you could possibly have an argument.

I think that wouldn't even be able to stand, spiritually. Something like that would be a judgment on us; technology won't save us from judgment, but many humans believe it will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟246,972.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As this article indicates, it might soon be possible for men to surgically receive an artificial womb: Surgery Could Give Men Wombs of Their Own Within 5 Years

How many of the men of this thread, particularly those who identify as being pro-life, would be willing to have such a womb surgically implanted if it would mean that they could then carry fetuses that would otherwise be aborted to term. Why or why not?
it would seem a waste of time, effort and anguish to go to the trouble to implanting a womb in a male only to have them change their mind about going ahead with a pregnancy they so desperately wanted by having a womb.

Besides, I don't think it would work. It seems to me there is a lot more than just having a womb when it comes to having a baby. I think if done properly the women's whole system kicks in when pregnant, hormones change, etc. The entire body adjusts for pregnancy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0