Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm on heavy meds which is severely affecting my memory as time goes on. I forget things in a matter of seconds or minutes sometimes. Please pray.
Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for allowing us to meet our brother on such a wonderful site full of such wonderful people. We ask that you aid Him in remembering the things He needs to remember. Father, please let your presence be known to Him as a sort of reminder that all He has to do is ask you and you will remember. And most importantly, God, we ask that you show Him that He is not alone. He is never alone. Thank you, Father, for always proving faithful. In Jesus holy name we pray, AMEN.

I want you to know, you are not in this alone. I too suffer from memory loss due to medication. I find it helps to ask God to help me remember. He reminds me nearly every time. When I do forget important things it is often because I forgot to ask God.

If you ever need support or advice, I would love to help you out. Feel free to message me anytime. I know that being forgetful can be very stressful at time.

Take care, brother. May God shed light upon your situation.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm on heavy meds which is severely affecting my memory as time goes on. I forget things in a matter of seconds or minutes sometimes. Please pray.
Thank you
With all the negativity we are hearing in the world, maybe you are actually blessed. Father, I pray for healing for this dear one. If not healing, I pray for acceptance and coping. I pray that he will concentrate on what he does remember, not on what he has forgotten, and that he will concentrate on You, trusting his memory to You. May he still be blessed, and may You be glorified.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you
Praying for you VioletSky

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you
Dear Violetsky ,what a beautiful name you have chosen , so poetic !
Am praying for you that God will keep you safely and help you find the way out of this difficult place you are in . That you will be able to come off the drugs ,and recover your full self .
God love you and bless you .:pray:

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you

:heart:Praying for you. It can be truly frustrating to have memory loss. My husband had it and now my mother does.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry about the challenges you’re facing, friend. I’d suggest you consult with your physician regarding this. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to restore your memory and fill you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing of this body, restoration of this mind, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0