✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Memorials and Grief Support forum Statement of Purpose

The Memorials & Grief Support forum is a non-debate place where members can share memories of their loved ones who have passed away and also receive support and encouragement as they navigate through their season of grief. This forum allows members a safe and supportive place to remember the ones they loved and to celebrate the life they shared with them and express what that person meant to them.

This forum is also a place to encourage and support members who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Those struggling with family and individual grief issues may post concerns, struggles, and other issues related to the grieving process. Grieving comes in many forms and goes through many stages. This forum also gives members the opportunity to come alongside our grieving members and offer them love and compassion, a shoulder to cry on, and an encouraging word. Those who have been through a season of grief themselves are equipped through experience to help others who are currently struggling with grief.

If you feel that a post may violate the rules of this SoP, or the sitewide rules, please report the post instead of responding to it. If you have issues with another member and can't work it out, or are disgruntled about a staff decision, please click on the "Support" tab in the header navigation bar, or "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, and open a new support ticket to discuss the situation with a CF Administrator. Discussion of members or staff actions in the forums is considered disruptive and can result in additional staff actions.

CF staff reserves the right to edit, remove, move or close any thread when deemed necessary. All posts must adhere to the Christian Forums sitewide rules.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sage50
Status
Not open for further replies.