1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Memorare

Discussion in 'The Chapel - Catholic' started by tadoflamb, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Tallguy88

Tallguy88 We shall see the King when he comes! Supporter

+7,667
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
    Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
    Amen.

2. Starlightsobright

Starlightsobright Jesus is Love

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
    Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
    Amen.

3. Tallguy88

+7,667
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Amen.

4. Tallguy88

+7,667
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Amen.

5. Tallguy88

+7,667
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Amen.

6. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

7. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

8. sunsong12

sunsong12 Guest

+0
    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
    Amen.

9. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

10. mohawk

mohawk Be Not Afraid...

+38
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Amen.

11. Andres88

Andres88 Contributor

+294
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
    Amen.

12. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

13. Andres88

Andres88 Contributor

+294
    Catholic
    Celibate

Amen.

14. Decanus

Decanus I don't even know anymore

+367
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Amen.​

15. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Junior Member

+27
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

16. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Junior Member

+27
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

17. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

18. Starlightsobright

+204
    Catholic
    Married
    Amen.

19. Andres88

Andres88 Contributor

+294
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Amen.

20. faithfulchild

faithfulchild Senior Veteran

+802
    Catholic
    Amen.