Member of Antifa dies firebombing Immigration center.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Before the violent armed attack, Van Spronsen published a manifesto in which he wrote “I am Antifa”.

A far-left militant has been shot and killed in Tacoma, Washington after bombing an immigration centre and engaging in an armed confrontation with police officers.

The 69-year old man behind the attack was identified as prominent anarchist Willem Van Spronsen. The attack was at the Tacoma Northwest Detention Centre, where illegal immigrants are held until they are deported out of the United States.

In his manifesto, the attacker echoes the language of Democratic Party congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who has referred to the detention centres as “concentration camps” and increased her rhetoric against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers (ICE).

“I am Antifa”: Far-left extremist writes in manifesto before bombing Washington-state immigration centre

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
How do you get to be nearly 70 years old and never grow out of doing stupid things like this? That's just sad. I'm just sad that this happened. I'm glad he was stopped before he could successfully carry out more of his plan.

Upvote 0