Melbourne the first city to be conquered by the NWO?

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟746,155.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You believe this to be an accurate analogy?
Please Tom, just wear your life jacket or someone will drown!

Do you believe police have the right to pepper spray old lady protesters when they are laying on the ground...on their backs?

Just, just....put on your life jacket!

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please Tom, just wear your life jacket or someone will drown!

Do you believe police have the right to pepper spray old lady protesters when they are laying on the ground...on their backs?

Just, just....put on your life jacket!

Can't see the vid. You're mixing too many...metaphors, I think. Or something. Bit of a jumble that isn't really all that relevant or at least not linked to the OP topic in any coherent way.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟746,155.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Can't see the vid. You're mixing too many...metaphors, I think. Or something. Bit of a jumble that isn't really all that relevant or at least not linked to the OP topic in any coherent way.
Sorry, you have to be 18 to see the police abuse peaceful protesters. If you are 18 you can click the link in the top of the video and watch.

The covid measures are about control not public health.

Democracy is a tool used by the elites to control masses of people by appealing to their base instincts - in this case fear.

Melbourne is a city using covid measures to control their public for the sake of a New Order of some sort and suspended the rights of its citizens under the emergency act.

Canada is also well on its way to with extreme vaccinations policies, accepting social credits, etc. all giving up their rights because 51% or more have been convinced covid will kill them. This allows the elites in a given society to control the population just like in Melbourne.

If you have any doubt visit the World Economic Forum's twitter and read all about how we need a "Great Reset," how people will "own nothing and be happy," in the future we will "eat bugs" instead of carbon producing cows, "live in pods," etc.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, you have to be 18 to see the police abuse peaceful protesters. If you are 18 you can click the link in the top of the video and watch.

The covid measures are about control not public health.

Democracy is a tool used by the elites to control masses of people by appealing to their base instincts - in this case fear.

Melbourne is a city using covid measures to control their public for the sake of a New Order of some sort and suspended the rights of its citizens under the emergency act.

Canada is also well on its way to with extreme vaccinations policies, accepting social credits, etc. all giving up their rights because 51% or more have been convinced covid will kill them. This allows the elites in a given society to control the population just like in Melbourne.

If you have any doubt visit the World Economic Forum's twitter and read all about how we need a "Great Reset," how people will "own nothing and be happy," in the future we will "eat bugs" instead of carbon producing cows, "live in pods," etc.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Selective interpretations are bad for your brain (and your general health).

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder. I am trying to warn people about what I believe is about to happen, but I know I sound crazy. I have no evidence of it, just a strong impression.
Just be careful about crying wolf.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just be careful about crying wolf.
I know. Thank you. I think there is hysteria and fear fueling the opposite ends of both sides of this debate.

It’s undeniable, though, how frantic they seem to vaccinate as many humans (all the humans!) as possible, even if it’s not necessary. Why would you inject a five-year-old with this? I can see making the vaccines available to the public, that’s great. But forcing them on people at the cost of losing their jobs is cruel, and excessive. I don’t like that one bit.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s either about making as much money as humanly possible off of every possible person to dose up, or it’s a dry-run for something else. Or both. There is no way this level of hysteria, panic, and unnecessary polarization is only about public health. Come on.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It’s either about making as much money as humanly possible off of every possible person to dose up, or it’s a dry-run for something else. Or both. There is no way this level of hysteria, panic, and unnecessary polarization is only about public health. Come on.

Anna-grace, give me a high five right now *waiting* :D

• Friendly
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anna-grace, give me a high five right now *waiting* :D
High-five!!!!!!!!

5d8a60f2f7878e6806912f99_2.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Melbournians were regulated into a stupor long ago. I recall the first days of 'wear the mask', hoped to see many others with their cheeky excuses at the ready, but instead beheld only slavish compliance. That's idolatry, do anything to get back to the football, to watch but not see the Demons run away with it over the Dogs in the Grand Final. Alas, my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I wonder. I am trying to warn people about what I believe is about to happen, but I know I sound crazy. I have no evidence of it, just a strong impression.

If you have no real evidence, but merely a strong impression, what basis do you have for “warning people”? You at most have an idea about what might happen, which may or may not be interesting and thought provoking if it is based on a logical extrapolation of current trends, but without either a logical extrapolation and/or supporting evidence, such a warning would not be helpful and would not bolster your credibility.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Also on the subject of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, conspiracy theories involving these families tend to have strongly negative connotations. I myself tend to regard any conspiracy theory mentioning these families with incredulity, as the inclusion of them in a conspiracy theory often forebodes an element of anti-Semitism. As a Christian, I am tired of people making Jews the subject of conspiracy theories; it becomes little more than modern day blood libel, and as I see it, as Christians, we have a responsibility to defend all religious minorities including the Jews, and also the endangered Christians of the Middle East and West Asia, such as the Assyrians, Copts and Armenians, and the persecuted Yazidis and various Sufi populations, such as the Alawis, Alevis and Bektasis, from further persecution, and one way to do this is to work to suppress hate speech targeting these minorities (for example, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and blood libel, or the false accusation made by some Muslim scholars that the Yazidis are devil worshippers, which anyone familiar with Yazidi theology, which is really just a crypto-Christian variation on Syriac emanationist Gnosticism, will recognize as patently false, but it was under that pretense, the false idea that the Yazidis were engaging in devil worship, that ISIS waged a genocide against the peaceful Yazidis of Sinjar, killing most of the men and selling the women and children into slavery.

Upvote 0