Melania Trump's prayer was a shot in the culture war.

Janice Orbi

Oct 12, 2018
Kingman
✟10,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Less lying and manipulation of facts, for starters?

Honestly with all due respect none of us have no way of knowing what he may or may not have lied about or exaggerated about. You only have the media who are telling us what he has done or has not done and they are not such a reliable source on the left or the right news media.

Upvote 0

Janice Orbi

Oct 12, 2018
Kingman
✟10,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Not that is makes it right by any means but past President's have lied also, Obama lied about Benghazi when they blamed the attack on a video. I have to agree that sometimes he does not take responsibility for his actions, but the truth is there is a media bias against him they hate him, and will do what ever it takes to discredit him, to bring him down that is a lot of the media, and Hollywood lefty views. Just something to think about.

Upvote 0

Janice Orbi

Oct 12, 2018
Kingman
✟10,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Alot of those statistics are misleading. Sexual assault in Sweden is accounted for differently than in the United States, hence more per-capita rapes reported in Sweden. There is simply more reporting going on than in the US, because Sweden has a government that takes rape seriously as an issue.

The idea that Europeans have a serious problem with migrant violence is wrong. I know people that visit Europe (because they are German) and I know someone here on this forum who work with Muslim refugee communities over there. None describe a significant problem there. The entire country of Sweden (over 9.6 million people) had fewer homicides last year than the county I live in (Orange County, Florida, near where Trump spoke).

Or maybe the Right likes liars and spindoctors now so much that they can't find any legitimate journalists that will back up their claims.

I also have friends in Germany and Italy and there is a big problem with being sexually assaulted as a daily advent for some in areas where they placed the refugees.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not that is makes it right by any means but past President's have lied also, Obama lied about Benghazi when they blamed the attack on a video.

I haven't yet seen any evidence where he claimed the Benghazi attack was due to a video, but if he had said that, he would have been right:

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack, reportedly said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America, according to the New York Times.

“What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video,” Times reporter David Kirkpatrick wrote in a story on Khattala on Tuesday.
NYT: Captured Suspect Said Benghazi Attack Was Revenge For Anti-Islam Video

I have to agree that sometimes he does not take responsibility for his actions, but the truth is there is a media bias against him they hate him,

Habitual liars are not very well liked, it's true. And I know of one time when he took responsibility for his behavior, when he announced that he would take the blame for shutting down our government and not blame the democrats. Predictably, a few days later, he dodged blame for his actions, and blamed the democrats. He's a pathological liar, but that's not the worst thing. He doesn't know what he's doing, which is much, much worse.

and will do what ever it takes to discredit him

How could anyone do anything to him that would discredit him more than he has discredited himself?

Upvote 0