Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Never going to happen. They would cut their noses off to spite themselves. The Democrat party is wholly wedded to the abortion industry. It is who they are.
Sadly, I think you are right that "It is who they are." I don't see them changing on that or on any other 'pelvic issue'. What I do see is that many Democrats would be willing to leave their leadership behind to vote for viable third parties in the future. Bring it on.

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Never going to happen. They would cut their noses off to spite themselves. The Democrat party is wholly wedded to the abortion industry. It is who they are.

Exactly. This "meeting" is all for show nothing more

Upvote 0

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There is a political party in line with Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic political, social, and economic norms and beliefs: the American Solidarity party. Economically, it is Centrist/Moderate (many adherents are proponents of Distributism); socially, it is traditional (keeping in line with the Eastern Orthodox Church's and the Roman Catholic Church's respective and similarly held beliefs regarding the utmost sanctity and inviolability of the sacredness of the life of Mankind, especially, the Preborn or Unborn. :)

Upvote 0