✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Peter 1:13b (NKJV)
…………………………………………..and rest [your] hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here once again scripture is directing the believing soul to look away from this world to Christ, but this scripture goes even further with the added word ‘fully’….. Which brings into question how and when can a man be said to fully put their hope on what is to come?…. Knowing that there are only two places one’s hope can be on, one being on that which can be seen, the other being on that which can not be seen… For if one’s hope is not on that which can not be seen, one’s hope is on that which can be seen, that being something of this world, for whatever this something is, is that something that is put before Christ…. So how and when can it be said that a one is so doing…?

Knowing that one is dead in Christ is the truth that opens this truth of this fully for the believing soul… For a dead man is freed from all things of this world, this truth seen, is the door to this fully…. For to the degree one sees into, reckons into, believes into, and is willing to enter into their death in Christ by faith to that degree will this fully be experienced…

For this scripture is a reaching out to the believing soul to give that soul such a security of hope….. But how is one to process this truth and make this scripture a living reality in one’s life?… For the truth of the statement the wisdom of self can not get a handle on, yet nevertheless, it is a scriptural truth and directive so it is for the believing soul…..

For this truth is addressed to one’s denial of self, for that one that does not see their death in Christ, this truth perplexes….. For the seeing of one’s death in Christ is the opener of this truth, (as with countless others, as with the truth, ‘that which is not of faith is sin’)….. For this truth, faith in one’s death in Christ itself is the opener, for the more and deeper one enters into their death in Christ by faith the more the truth in this scripture is opened…. For scriptures that seems so foreign take on a new life, a new purpose, a new understanding, that only the eyes of faith in one’s death in Christ can see into…. Case in point, this truth, only the eyes that see all of self has been put to death when Christ died on the cross are the eyes that can see into this truth that puts all of one’s hope on something that is promised by God….

For the strength and security that is put forth in this verse is for all, it is for the now, for faith in one’s death in Christ is met always, with Christ’s, ‘I am willing’…….

Be blessed in meeting Christ’s; ‘I am willing’….

Unto Him be our all, Not me