Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Greetings everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and are enduring 2020!~ Name's Rick -

I've been married for almost 20 years and I have two sons, one already in college. Love bowties and ascots, double cheesburgers, and pizza IS life.

I've been preaching for 15 years, with Masters degrees in Divinity and New Testament Studies. Beyond that, the Lord has led me and my family and show us things that are only him, unexplainable! I am the Director of Your Moment Ministries, created when COVID hit so I could still share the gospel, and I've recently partnered with PraiseWorld3D, which is cool.

I look forward to getting involved, maybe starting a blog about my online gaming life and meeting some new people.

I'm in Virginia Beach, soooooo if you're around my way (Kempsville) don't be a stranger to this thread for reals! And I like the Washington Football Team. Yeah, prayer and fasting folks! LOL!

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings everyone!

I've been married for almost 20 years and I have two sons, one already in college. Love bowties and ascots, double cheesburgers, and pizza IS life.

I've been preaching for 15 years, with Masters degrees in Divinity and New Testament Studies. Beyond that, the Lord has led me and my family and show us things that are only him, unexplainable! I am the Director of Your Moment Ministries, created when COVID hit so I could still share the gospel, and I've recently partnered with PraiseWorld3D, which is cool.

I look forward to getting involved, maybe starting a blog about my online gaming life and meeting some new people.

I'm in Virginia Beach, soooooo if you're around my way (Kempsville) don't be a stranger to this thread for reals! And I like the Washington Football Team. Yeah, prayer and fasting folks! LOL!

Welcome to CF! Love your opening post :D Rock that ascot!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Ricky,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

335855_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ramon1

Nov 4, 2020
Chicago
✟10,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone!

Hi Rick. Good luck on your journeys.

Upvote 0