• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Meditation question.

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by W2L, Dec 2, 2018.

1. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you.

2. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+426
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    "Be still and know that I am God,” Psalm 46:10

It took my a long time to realize God is there in the silent stillness of my heart.

3. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    Thanks for the scripture. Sometimes its hard to be still.

4. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+426
    United States
    Catholic
    Single

That is for sure. Spometimes it takes more patience and perseverance than I seem to have.

5. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    Yes me too.

6. Crowned Princess

Crowned Princess Sunflower Jewel

+2,256
    Christian
    Married
    This is how I am becoming, having opportunities given to me to meditate on God's Word day and night. ;)

But I love reading in His Word, so if I get more time given to me in keep on studying in it, also at night sometimes, I don't mind this.

I get happy whenever I remember places in the bible, and things which David did, Samuel, etc... I become more knowledgeable in His Word when reading in it, and it will also help me getting more renewed in my mind as well. :):thumbsup:

Whilst the enemy tries destroying my sleep, I think I can use the time for something more productive. And then why not taking more time in His Word as a "given" opportunity?! ;) :D

7. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    sorry, wrong thread

8. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you for your reply.