• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

medical marijuana for chronic inflammation?

EmethAlethia

Oct 5, 2014
✟28,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God said every plant that has seeds is good for food. Smoking .... not so much. But there are cases where obeying God and not man is the preferred way to go. By the way. there are tons of laws on the books that people don't even know about. In Arizona it is illegal to spit on a sidewalk. It is also illegal to have sex in any other position than the missionary position. I doubt there have been any arrests though.

The biblical approved pain killer is alcohol ... wine for pain, strong drink for those who are perishing. No. don't get drunk. But I have found that when in agony, what might have made me drunk when I had no pain just takes the edge off during those times.

There are dozens and dozens of laws that are not enforced and never have been. A few years back a guy sewed the state of Arizona for a horse and a gold piece... there was a law on the books that stated that if you were incarcerated for a specific period of time you were to be given one of each upon release. He won! And yes, they repealed the law right after that.

So, unless you want to spend about a year researching all the tiny minutia of all the state and federal laws that no one knows and enforces or that went the way of the dodo, so you can follow absolutely every one of them, including sex positions in Arizona, don't freak out about what no one else is. The Federal government itself has stated that they no longer enforce that law at all. (Unless certain amounts are exceeded, or you are crossing state lines ...)

• Informative
Reactions: Will Joseph
Upvote 0