Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray it will go well and God continues to work thru this doctor in a positive way. That He will grant the doctor wisdom to do the right thing for me. I ask the IV infusions he put me on, will start to work for me, and if not, whether he should stop them all together? God does know?
Heavenly Father, bless this doctor with knowledge and wisdom, so Your Will can be worked through him for the health and healing of my body, In Jesus Name, thank You LORD, Amen

Last edited:

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord, be with Stephanie7 in dealing with all this. Guide the medical staff to the best treatments for her. That the infusions would work. For your healing touch. Help and bless her. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, @Stephanie7 has a medical appt this morning. Please bless her, protect her, and stay with her during the medical procedure. Grant her doctor wisdom and knowledge from You and cure. All glory to You! I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for prayers said on my behalf. Appt went well. he provided some evidence from last Lab work showing the treatments are working, my inflammatory markers are coming down, although I still don't feel the full benefits as of yet, I am hopeful, perhaps it will take some time? Anyway I am grateful and thanks be to God and to all who have prayed for me.

Upvote 0