Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sharyl Attkisson, a journalist for 30 years discloses the often hidden agenda of the MSM to condition and control what you think in her new book The Smear. She also speaks briefly about fact checkers like snopes and the like which i thought was also interesting. Back to you Jenna...

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think about 90% of all news media in the USA has been hijacked by either foreign governments or by the super rich here at home. Notice how the video strangely purports how Trump miraculously overcame the 'monster media' to win the election. It brushes away the evidence of how the Russians were able to manipulate the digital vote counts in his favor.
To check just how deep the Chinese themselves have burrowed into our system, do a check on the company (sorry it may be illegal to state their title) that operates nearly every internet news site comments section.

Upvote 0

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think about 90% of all news media in the USA has been hijacked by either foreign governments or by the super rich here at home.
I agree, if the 10% is the alternative media. I havent heard anything about foreign gov'ts tho.
Notice how the video strangely purports how Trump miraculously overcame the 'monster media' to win the election.
I believe its in context to how the MSM was completely against him while running. So it is miraculous in a way that he did win, but not so much for the unity of American people in the aftermath.
It brushes away the evidence of how the Russians were able to manipulate the digital vote counts in his favor.
I havent heard of this evidence. Sharyl did say that its not that the russian question shouldnt be investigated, but the coverage of russia was widely disproportionate to the amount of evidence at large.
To check just how deep the Chinese themselves have burrowed into our system, do a check on the company (sorry it may be illegal to state their title) that operates nearly every internet news site comments section.
I havent heard. Surely its not against CF rules to say :)

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sharyl Attkisson, a journalist for 30 years discloses the often hidden agenda of the MSM to condition and control what you think in her new book The Smear. She also speaks briefly about fact checkers like snopes and the like which i thought was also interesting. Back to you Jenna...

I wonder why she didn't include herself in her examples of MSM being controlled by special interests?

Upvote 0