Med/Science Hoaxes

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tanaquil Leclerq ,former ballerina with the internationally famous NYCB was permanently paralyzed from the waist down by polio. Polio is a nasty disease and people used to keep their children from playing with others in the summer to prevent them from catching it before the vaccine was available. It wasn’t that they were immune but that most were isolated from other children. It was hard on their social development because they weren’t allowed to play without being regimented (in school ).

Because of the vaccine, polio 2 is now extinct

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Care to give an overview for people that don't want to give Satanic channels/websites views and money?
lol,... wheeeeeeeeee!
Seriously though,... stay pure. Don't watch 2&1/2 min.
You can just ignore this whole stupid, silly nonsense.
Thanks for caring, tho.
:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tanaquil Leclerq ,former ballerina with the internationally famous NYCB was permanently paralyzed from the waist down by polio. Polio is a nasty disease and people used to keep their children from playing with others in the summer to prevent them from catching it before the vaccine was available. It wasn’t that they were immune but that most were isolated from other children. It was hard on their social development because they weren’t allowed to play without being regimented (in school ).

Because of the vaccine, polio 2 is now extinct
Well, you obviously know all there is to know about it.
Discussion Over.
(But let's keep the thread open so we can dismiss anyone foolish enough to disagree)

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, you obviously know all there is to know about it.
Discussion Over.
(But let's keep the thread open so we can dismiss anyone foolish enough to disagree)
i remember some of this as I was a baby when the vaccine was first available and ms Le clerq’s biography is online as well as films of her incredible dancing . Polio destroyed that . I’m not an antivaxxer as my older cousin was crippled by measles,not polio,measles . If children don’t have to get these horrible diseases then they shouldn’t be exposed to them.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i remember some of this as I was a baby when the vaccine was first available and ms Le clerq’s biography is online as well as films of her incredible dancing . Polio destroyed that . I’m not an antivaxxer as my older cousin was crippled by measles,not polio,measles . If children don’t have to get these horrible diseases then they shouldn’t be exposed to them.
Maybe she got Polio from the vaccine. Maybe she was misdiagnosed. Maybe we shouldn't have been spraying DDT on everything & everybody.

Calling anyone who criticizes vaccines an "anti-vaxxer" is just a way to stop intelligent discussion on the topic.
Expose ourself to more knowledge than just what we're handed by some vaccine maker.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Maybe she got Polio from the vaccine. Maybe she was misdiagnosed. Maybe we shouldn't have been spraying DDT on everything & everybody.

Calling anyone who criticizes vaccines an "anti-vaxxer" is just a way to stop intelligent discussion on the topic.
Expose ourself to more knowledge than just what we're handed by some vaccine maker.
She caught the virus because she wasn’t vaccinated. She was supposed to get the vaccine but didn’t before she went on tour . She spent the rest of her life in a wheelchair. The polio virus destroys motor nerves it’s better to get the vaccine than to have that happen. Even if the vaccine makes you ill the wild type virus will be much worse. Any vaccine that was available when my children were little they got. I just got the shingles vaccine because I had chicken pox as a child . I caught a lot of those childhood diseases: measles chicken pox , asymptomatic rubella, mumps . If my kids didn’t have to suffer I didn’t let them . Their immune systems still got primed against those viruses . Measles was a horror ;I was 5 when I got that and I remember very well how delirious, miserable and sick it made me . Chicken pox makes you miserable too

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

If there is a position that negatives of vaccination outweight the benefits for the populace as whole then intelligent discussion has already left the thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If there is a position that negatives of vaccination outweight the benefits for the populace as whole then intelligent discussion has already left the thread.
honestly I would say that the benefits to the individual outweigh the tiny number of people that vaccines harm . Those people would have died from the disease anyway .

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She caught the virus because she wasn’t vaccinated. She was supposed to get the vaccine but didn’t before she went on tour . She spent the rest of her life in a wheelchair. The polio virus destroys motor nerves it’s better to get the vaccine than to have that happen. Even if the vaccine makes you ill the wild type virus will be much worse. Any vaccine that was available when my children were little they got. I just got the shingles vaccine because I had chicken pox as a child . I caught a lot of those childhood diseases: measles chicken pox , asymptomatic rubella, mumps . If my kids didn’t have to suffer I didn’t let them . Their immune systems still got primed against those viruses . Measles was a horror ;I was 5 when I got that and I remember very well how delirious, miserable and sick it made me . Chicken pox makes you miserable too
Other people that weren't vaccinated didn't get polio so to say she got it because she wasn't vaccinated is speculation, not science.
I got measles, mumps, AND chickenpox and they were No. Big. Deal.
Anyway, as interesting as all that is, this thread is about medical/science HOAXES, not a pro-vaccine propaganda thread. So if you have something to add on topic, that would be great.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Groupthink.
Herd immunity is a myth because vaccines aren't safe or effective.
So yes, there IS a position that the negatives outweigh the benefits for all.
Other positions are usually built on willful ignorance.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
honestly I would say that the benefits to the individual outweigh the tiny number of people that vaccines harm . Those people would have died from the disease anyway .
Wow. That strikes me as casual, homicidal apathy.

• Agree
Reactions: Prince_Ali
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
lol,... wheeeeeeeeee!
Seriously though,... stay pure. Don't watch 2&1/2 min.
You can just ignore this whole stupid, silly nonsense.
Thanks for caring, tho.

I just don't want to give Satanic sources support, financial or otherwise, by giving their channels or videos views and ad revenue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Other people that weren't vaccinated didn't get polio so to say she got it because she wasn't vaccinated is speculation, not science.
I got measles, mumps, AND chickenpox and they were No. Big. Deal.
Anyway, as interesting as all that is, this thread is about medical/science HOAXES, not a pro-vaccine propaganda thread. So if you have something to add on topic, that would be great.
No big deal for you! Measles crippled my older cousin and it kills and cripples people because it attacks the brain and nerves. You were simply lucky
Wow. That strikes me as casual, homicidal apathy.
facts sometimes are like that ..... and?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No big deal for you! Measles crippled my older cousin and it kills and cripples people because it attacks the brain and nerves. You were simply lucky
facts sometimes are like that ..... and?
You keep dis & mis-informing and re-directing because you refuse to look at evidence contrary to the myths you've been indoctrinated with.
"Lucky" red flags that very fact.
Snarky "facts are sometimes like that" reveals emotional investment, not factual truth.
So stop with the stubborn denial. Either engage with the information offered and stop with the personal emotional appeals as this has obviously ceased to be "hobbies & entertainment" for you.
This is supposed to be a discussion. You're just ranting.
Thank you.

Reactions: Prince_Ali
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just don't want to give Satanic sources support, financial or otherwise, by giving their channels or videos views and ad revenue.
We all do that more or less unknowingly already.
The entire web is a military project invention. If you turn on your TV, watch football, etc. the prince of the power of the air is selling air time because he owns it. If you know the devices of the enemy, it becomes more difficult for him to use them against you.
Maybe you should watch the sports channel for awhile instead.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You keep dis & mis-informing and re-directing because you refuse to look at evidence contrary to the myths you've been indoctrinated with.
"Lucky" red flags that very fact.
Snarky "facts are sometimes like that" reveals emotional investment, not factual truth.
So stop with the stubborn denial. Either engage with the information offered and stop with the personal emotional appeals as this has obviously ceased to be "hobbies & entertainment" for you.
This is supposed to be a discussion. You're just ranting.
Thank you.
. You’ve come up with internet hoaxes and pseudoscience. I had measles and if I’d been weaker or a baby, it would have killed me. It crippled my cousin. My kids got the vaccine.
The organic mercury in the vaccines is a very small amount and you can pee it out in a few days . The vaccines themselves unless they are live viruses , can’t hurt you . Even with a live virus most will be taken care by your immune system because they’re more easily killed. You’ll get the disease but with fewer symptoms. Live virus vaccines can be a problem if your immune system is weak or the virus mutates back to virulence. Even under these circumstances you’ll get fewer symptoms because not all viral particles will become virulent. A lot of people are allergic to the chemicals in the carrier base and that has caused problems in the past and will continue to cause problems. What you posted is pseudoscience and conspiracy theory nonsense.

Upvote 0