Springvale
✟7,733.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm an Atheist interested in what people believe in and more importantly why, they believe it. I am considered a critical thinker who values reason, logic and skepticism. I'm open minded and interested in any and all rational for what people believe. I was raised as a Catholic and because an Atheist in my early teen years.

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm an Atheist interested in what people believe in and more importantly why, they believe it. I am considered a critical thinker who values reason, logic and skepticism. I'm open minded and interested in any and all rational for what people believe. I was raised as a Catholic and because an Atheist in my early teen years.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you being here is a blessing to you by giving you good things to think about from others.

Atheists often times think Christians are crazy, and Christians often times think atheists are crazy. If we could only discuss what we believe kindly, with an open mind, I believe many people would change their minds for the better, being persuaded of more excellent things.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome friend,
We are glad that you are here and I hope you are blessed by what you see and read and "of course that it opens your eyes to the joy of the Lord" ;)
We are happy you are here :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome friend.
The Holy Word of God is the best love story of all time.
Jesus the Christ laid down His life , was crucified buried, and rose the third day according to the Holy Word of God.
Death had no sting , and the grave no victory!
Amen!
True liberty is found within Christ Jesus.
May the Lord bless you and humble you that you may see the light of His glory and grace.

Upvote 0