Mar 25, 2005
✟15,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well i know how many people are in need of prayers right now. i wanna let you all know that i am praying for those who have requested prayers.

id like to ask if any of you could say a small prayer for me...? i have been a strong christian, then i drifted apart from God....and i have come back again. i need prayers...so i stay on this path forever.

Thank you all and God bless!:hug: :holy:

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Sparkle that she would never drift from you again. I pray that for all of us Lord. Please help her as she is come out of the wilderness and into the path of righteousness. Renew her faith and her mind and protect her Lord. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: BLESSED_KiSSY
Upvote 0

thepianist

Sep 6, 2005
✟5,574.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~sparkle~ said:
well i know how many people are in need of prayers right now. i wanna let you all know that i am praying for those who have requested prayers.

id like to ask if any of you could say a small prayer for me...? i have been a strong christian, then i drifted apart from God....and i have come back again. i need prayers...so i stay on this path forever.

The fact that you returned to the Lord is wonderful!!! If that makes me, as a human, happy - just think what it does for Jesus. You know, the Christian life is one of the hardest things there is to live. Rest assured you will be in my prayers. That God will gently lead your life in the ways that He would have it to go. May our wonderful Lord bless you richly. :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0

iwillfollow

shepherd boy of Bethlehem
Dec 6, 2005
In God's Creation.
✟941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is too awesome for words. I have never been so hung up on Him before in my entire life as I am now. I still get my ups and downs, but then it's just like the Apostles in the ship watching Jesus walk on the water during the storm; my stormy life and Him walking through as though nothing could shake Him.

Are other 'Christians' the cause of when you grow lukewarm? I find it hard to face the idea that anyone dislikes me for real faults in myself, but when they are just being shallow and acting like a bunch of 3-year-olds, I'm like, so what? Jesus is the most intense, unbelievable, fantastic, earth-shaking person you'll ever meet. Nothing compares to Him. If people are making you feel let-down about Jesus...good grief. That's their hangup, focusing more on you than on their Saviour Who died for them on the Cross wearing a crown of bloody thorns. People like that have no idea how deep my passion for Christ runs. :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
~sparkle~ said:

Hi sparkle...this is something that has happened to many of us at some time or other. My heartfelt prayers that you will continue on the right path, stay in the Word, and that God will provide the strength and grace you need. also I pray that you will find support, encouragement, and good fellowship. In the Name of Jesus. :prayer:

Upvote 0