Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You could easily write a modern parable on why he and similar Democrats deserve to loose when they come up for reelection. Well that was the thought I had when I was looking for Portland videos based on the recent shooting, and ended up watching this Portland TV News channel video made 3 nights before the shooting.

After 3 months of rioting and do nothing, he is just starting to begin to come up with proposed solutions to help out the business owners who have been victimized these last 3 months. These were people who were not too happy with the city side walks becoming a homeless camp out side there businesses, in pre-Covid times.

Now after the shooting, his strongest words are for the president.... and not for Antifa and the alike. He is some kind of weird cross between Jimmy Carter and Neville Chambelain.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You could easily write a modern parable on why he and similar Democrats deserve to loose when they come up for reelection. Well that was the thought I had when I was looking for Portland videos based on the recent shooting, and ended up watching this Portland TV News channel video made 3 nights before the shooting.

After 3 months of rioting and do nothing, he is just starting to begin to come up with proposed solutions to help out the business owners who have been victimized these last 3 months. These were people who were not too happy with the city side walks becoming a homeless camp out side there businesses, in pre-Covid times.

Now after the shooting, his strongest words are for the president.... and not for Antifa and the alike. He is some kind of weird cross between Jimmy Carter and Neville Chambelain.

I am wondering if it is the case that by allowing and in some cases defending and promoting rioting and crime (include having DA's that will not prosecute crime connected to riots) - have they "let the horse out of the barn?" - is it too late to get it back in?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know I was watching a video from a 1980s Soviet KGB defector. The person got recent attention from the liberal media for appearing in the newest Call of Duty video game. But he is getting a lot of attention in terms of what is going on today, in light of the Cultural Marxism of BLM. Essentially are own leftist are succeeding where the Soviets failed as far as turning us into a self loathing, self hating nation that is so demoralized etc. that it wont defend itself.

Upvote 0