Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's the medical evidence that his son has autism? Yet, he was very publicly humiliated, I'm sure, when Rosie and others got on Twitter with their medical evidence supporting the assertion.

I've often felt frustrated that Trump isn't a better speaker. I think there have been A LOT of misunderstandings and statements taken out of context because he is just not that good at public speaking or in debate settings. But, when you sit down with him and negotiate on a personal level, he excels at that.

This is been the toughest part of the election cycle for me. Trump would say something and I knew immediately what he meant, but it would be all over the news that day with the extreme opposite interpretation.

For example, we all KNOW Trump didn't mean that ALL Mexicans are rapists. He's clarified the statement numerous times, but it's politically convenient to use that soundbite against him and call him a racist. What he did say is absolutely true. There are people coming across the border bringing guns, drugs, and crime. Women are getting raped and kidnapped.

The hand movements the left uses to say Trump made fun of a disabled person? Well, the disabled person doesn't have hand gestures like Trump used. And he has used those same gestures numerous times before and after the incident.

I challenge everyone to watch this video:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have dealt with autistic ones up close not only in our family but also in my wife's classroom there are more children with autism these days than in years past why we don't know maybe it's the breakdown of our DNA or the foods we eat who knows.

People with Autism do not have certain filters they will walk right up to you in the morning and say you look like crap today whereas the average person would not do that.

many times when they get into something they are in a hundred and 10% this would not be a terrible asset for a president.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

-Hannah-

May 14, 2017
L
✟1,961.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wonder.........they are really unusual, body language, speech, repetitive sentences.

He is a people enchanter. Even those who can't stand him are under his charms. Every emotional reaction that he provokes, good or bad, will go to his benefit. He knows exactly what he's doing, why and how to move quicker than other's reaction, so no matter what the outcome he will profit. If he makes space for USA in his huge ego, he will do some good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No it is not but someone who cannot see will not be granted a medical education.
What does any of this nonsense have to do with people with no medical training diagnosing someone they haven't met much less examined?

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
This would explain many of his unusual mannerisms.

M-Bob

Unusual?
d262af7b8574637bfad192e6cad34b59.jpg

If that's what we're calling it, ok then!

I think saying his behavior may be autistic is insulting autism. And, that is an easy "shot;" my safety was on: I honestly believe comparing Trump's actions to autism is insulting to autistic persons.

Trump had very elegantly created his public persona over decades of interpersonal contact making deals, divorces and filing bankruptcy. I highly doubt he is autistic. But, I wouldn't be surprised if he says this, or something similar. He has a lot of money; he can make it real to those who want to believe.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
What does any of this nonsense have to do with people with no medical training diagnosing someone they haven't met much less examined?
How can a doctor independently diagnose someone of having autism without being able to see?

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
He is a people enchanter. Even those who can't stand him are under his charms. Every emotional reaction that he provokes, good or bad, will go to his benefit. He knows exactly what he's doing, why and how to move quicker than other's reaction, so no matter what the outcome he will profit. If he makes space for USA in his huge ego, he will do some good.

Demagogue.

• Optimistic
Reactions: -Hannah-
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How can a doctor independently diagnose someone of having autism without being able to see?

Are you going to make a point or confine yourself to irrelevant questions?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was directing that question to the original posters content otherwise, this will just keep on going on.
These posts are making progressively less sense.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.