Maybe they should treat them both equally, do you think? NAH!

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They're really going after Trump....and mayby they should. Maybe.

But the documents found in Biden's freakin' garage, and his shady dealings with the Chinese---not to mention his hophead kid's illegitimate love child with a stripper---are met by the media with a tremendous yawn.
The shenanigans that the Biden clan is into makes Trump's faults look tame and insignificant, quite frankly.

narnia59

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2007
✟329,408.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They're really going after Trump....and mayby they should. Maybe.

But the documents found in Biden's freakin' garage, and his shady dealings with the Chinese---not to mention his hophead kid's illegitimate love child with a stripper---are met by the media with a tremendous yawn.
The shenanigans that the Biden clan is into makes Trump's faults look tame and insignificant, quite frankly.

There are probably legitimate reasons to go after 80% of the politicians in this country. It's not easy to get there fairly. Issue always has been equal application of the law to all.

I'm a little surprised they're going after Trump because at this point in my opinion I don't think he could ever win re-election, and if the Republicans aren't smart enough to see that and run him again it would hand the election to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are probably legitimate reasons to go after 80% of the politicians in this country. It's not easy to get there fairly. Issue always has been equal application of the law to all.

I'm a little surprised they're going after Trump because at this point in my opinion I don't think he could ever win re-election, and if the Republicans aren't smart enough to see that and run him again it would hand the election to the Democrats on a silver platter.
Well, I agree with you. Trump is getting a little old now, and I think the stress of dealing with all those idiots has put him a little off-balance.

The problem is, neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any decent candidates.....all they have are old party cronies a million years old, and all of them as bad as the next. It's like the last years of the Soviet Union, when they went from one octogenarian to the next, because the old Communist stalwarts were all dying off. Gorbachev was their last gasp before the whole thing fell apart.

We have something like that here. Granted, the Democrats have some young blood, but they're all extreme loony radicals that nobody is going to support. So, we're left with Grumpy Old Men from the late 20th century that have no good solutions for our problems....in fact, they're the ones who *caused* our problems to begin with.

So, with no other avenues allowed by the two major parties that have stolen free elections away from the People, we'll be stuck with old duffers who keep doing the same stupid things they've always done, racking up debt and driving us into the ground, until the whole thing crashes, and then we"ll see new people----but by then, it'll be too late. :(

Upvote 0