May We Do What Others May Not??? But Why???!

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
American media continue anti-Russian hysteria over interference in US elections. Recently, the US prosecutor's office brought charges against 13 legal and 3 individuals from Russia. And then, like a bolt from the clear sky, interviews with former agents and the CIA leadership appeared, which confirm that the US HAS INTERVENED AND CONTINUES TO INTERVENE IN ELECTIONS IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

James Woolsey, former CIA Director, in particular, giving an interview to Fox News, admitted that America meddled in foreign elections in the past and interferes now making a reservation that it is done "for a very good cause"
(Former CIA Director and Fox News Host Share a Laugh Over American Interference in Foreign Elections).

As we understand, a "good cause" is understood as a goal to ensure the most favored nation treatment in a "target country". You do not need to be a current or former director of the CIA or director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service to get to know that the practice of direct or indirect intervention in elections of other countries is a routine of international relations.

It is difficult to say how much money is spent for these purposes, since each special service has its own budget, but it is known that in 2018 Washington planned to send only $ 4.6 billion to implement the initiative to contain Russia in Europe.

These funds would be enough to significantly reduce poverty in the United States.

But that's not the point. IF the US political elite recognizes the right to interfere in the internal politics of other countries, why can we not (hypothetically) recognize the right of these countries to do likewise?!

Or are we once again confronted with the cryptoneozionist concept of "exclusivity" and "superiority" of Americans over others ???

images

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Alex, this is 100% about political opportunism on the part of the defeated party in our last election. You understand we have basically a two party system here, yes? There are other fringe groups, more like "clubs" really, who call themselves political parties, but they don't factor in to our national election. The Democrats ran a horrible candidate, got beaten by another horrible candidate, and are now trying to invalidate the result of that by alleging "Russian" involvement.

That's all there is, really.

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
="Theodoric, post: 72366066, member: 407333"]Alex, this is 100% about political opportunism on the part of the defeated party in our last election. You understand we have basically a two party system here, yes? There are other fringe groups, more like "clubs" really, who call themselves political parties, but they don't factor in to our national election. The Democrats ran a horrible candidate, got beaten by another horrible candidate, and are now trying to invalidate the result of that by alleging "Russian" involvement.

AF: I agree and therefore believe it is necessary to resist such a political practice. I have no reason to love Putin, but I must admit that it's ridiculous to insist that hackers, even if they were Russians, could influence the results of the presidential elections. It's bad, however, that Mr. Trump's team went to the Democrats' cause and now tries to show to what America opposes Russia. The world is not in a position to play such games now - tension in relation is almost critical. The funds must be channeled internally to the elimination of social poverty, not to air bombs and missiles.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
American media continue anti-Russian hysteria over interference in US elections. Recently, the US prosecutor's office brought charges against 13 legal and 3 individuals from Russia. And then, like a bolt from the clear sky, interviews with former agents and the CIA leadership appeared, which confirm that the US HAS INTERVENED AND CONTINUES TO INTERVENE IN ELECTIONS IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

James Woolsey, former CIA Director, in particular, giving an interview to Fox News, admitted that America meddled in foreign elections in the past and interferes now making a reservation that it is done "for a very good cause"
(Former CIA Director and Fox News Host Share a Laugh Over American Interference in Foreign Elections).

As we understand, a "good cause" is understood as a goal to ensure the most favored nation treatment in a "target country". You do not need to be a current or former director of the CIA or director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service to get to know that the practice of direct or indirect intervention in elections of other countries is a routine of international relations.

It is difficult to say how much money is spent for these purposes, since each special service has its own budget, but it is known that in 2018 Washington planned to send only $ 4.6 billion to implement the initiative to contain Russia in Europe.

These funds would be enough to significantly reduce poverty in the United States.

But that's not the point. IF the US political elite recognizes the right to interfere in the internal politics of other countries, why can we not (hypothetically) recognize the right of these countries to do likewise?!

Or are we once again confronted with the cryptoneozionist concept of "exclusivity" and "superiority" of Americans over others ???

images
I don't think anyone is saying that we have the Legal Right to do it and if we get caught we can be prosecuted by the other country.
We caught the Russians, it's as simple as that.

Upvote 0

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
="Theodoric, post: 72366066, member: 407333"]Alex, this is 100% about political opportunism on the part of the defeated party in our last election. You understand we have basically a two party system here, yes? There are other fringe groups, more like "clubs" really, who call themselves political parties, but they don't factor in to our national election. The Democrats ran a horrible candidate, got beaten by another horrible candidate, and are now trying to invalidate the result of that by alleging "Russian" involvement.

AF: I agree and therefore believe it is necessary to resist such a political practice. I have no reason to love Putin, but I must admit that it's ridiculous to insist that hackers, even if they were Russians, could influence the results of the presidential elections. It's bad, however, that Mr. Trump's team went to the Democrats' cause and now tries to show to what America opposes Russia. The world is not in a position to play such games now - tension in relation is almost critical. The funds must be channeled internally to the elimination of social poverty, not to air bombs and missiles.

Most Americans who I personally know (almost all Republicans to be honest) are watching this stuff as entertainment and Democrat performance art. We are not against "Russia", the whole "Evil Empire" thing is a leftover meme from the Cold War.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see comrade Alex is back to lecture us dumb Americans on the evil of the USA and explain the position of the benevolent mother Russia....

Please, Russian politics is rife with corruption. Putin who systematically eliminates all political opposition but whens his "free and fair" election yet again....lol. I wonder if he will conveniently change the Russian constitution again, maybe expand the time to serve as President to 20 years this time instead of just 6 per term....

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
="Theodoric, post: 72366118, member: 407333"]Most Americans who I personally know (almost all Republicans to be honest) are watching this stuff as entertainment and Democrat performance art. We are not against "Russia", the whole "Evil Empire" thing is a leftover meme from the Cold War.

AF: Very honest of you, thanks... The fact that the Russian cryptoneozionists, who seized power in Russia as a result of the coup d'état of 1993, are robbing the indigenous population of the country, is disgusting. And NOONE from the US political elite is not outraged by the fact that in the richest country retirees go to bed hungry and die of malnutrition ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
="Hank77, post: 72366113, member: 378311"]I don't think anyone is saying that we have the Legal Right to do it and if we get caught we can be prosecuted by the other country.
We caught the Russians, it's as simple as that.

AF: That is, we are NOT any better than them, Russians. Although the nationality of the hacker groups is not proven.

upload_2018-2-24_17-53-2.jpeg

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
="2Timothy2:15, post: 72366310, member: 385932"]I see comrade Alex is back to lecture us dumb Americans on the evil of the USA and explain the position of the benevolent mother Russia....

Please, Russian politics is rife with corruption. Putin who systematically eliminates all political opposition but whens his "free and fair" election yet again....lol. I wonder if he will conveniently change the Russian constitution again, maybe expand the time to serve as President to 20 years this time instead of just 6 per term....

AF: Thank you: it is so pleasant to see someone welcoming me after recovery. Only there is one remark: the Forum is a platform for the exchange of opinions and the dissemination of unbiased information, not a "lecture" hall...

I hope everyone understands that this is NOT PUTIN, but a social layer of thieves of an international scale, which he backs up and who mack up him. And the American political elite played an EXCLUSIVE role in enriching this stratum..

Upvote 0