Erfan777

deleted123
Jul 23, 2007
✟8,208.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I have this eye problem since a year ago, I can't see very clearly with my left eye and the vision for both of my eye seems to be low. I am afraid if I have this situation now, how terrible it might get in the future. I am very scared of loosing my sight, its almost suffocating to think how it is like if I loose my sight. Please pray to God to heal my eyes and make my vision normal.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I believe this will happen.. as we bring this need to GOD and pray a prayer of faith.. for HE says..

"and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him." James 5:15

Glory to God.. Father God I rest this need on YOU.. I know YOU are good.. and it is YOUR will to heal.. I believe what YOUR Word says.. that the prayer of faith offered in faith will restore the one who is sick.. Thank YOU LORD that YOU will raise this one up.. and heal their eyes.. LORD thank YOU for the privellege to pray for this person.. and put our faith in YOU for complete restoration and healing for both these eyes.. We take YOU at YOUR word and believe that this is being done even now as we pray.. Amen

Upvote 0

aanantony

Sep 12, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have this eye problem since a year ago, I can't see very clearly with my left eye and the vision for both of my eye seems to be low. I am afraid if I have this situation now, how terrible it might get in the future. I am very scared of loosing my sight, its almost suffocating to think how it is like if I loose my sight. Please pray to God to heal my eyes and make my vision normal.
hello.. i seem to have the same problem as you.. two weeks ago i started to lose sight in my left eye.. now it is very bad as i can only tell the difference between light and dark.. i start university next week and i am scared that i wont be able to complete my course.. the doctors are saying i have nothin wrong in my eye.. but i cannot see. cant they understand that.. btw.. has ur eyes healed... may God help you..

Upvote 0

MikeBigg

Apr 13, 2010
Hampshire, UK
✟17,374.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
If I was with you and praying for your eyes, this is probably what I'd say:

"Erfan, God loves you and cares for you. He thinks you are amazing The apple of His eye. Erfan, God delights in you. God loves you so much He sent His Son to die for you and by His stripes you were healed.

Holy Spirit would you come and help us, now.

[I'd wait until I could sense the presence of God]

Father thank you for your presence, I bless you. I declare you are a good God. There is none like You.

I take authority over blindness in the name of Jesus and command you to go. Fear subside. Blindness go. Infirmity go. Now. In the name of Jesus."

I'd then ask if you were feeling anything happening or if your vision was any better. If there is an improvement we'd praise God then go back and do some more praying.

Can you see if you can go somewhere quiet and talk through my prayer out loud. Wait until you feel the presence of God, then command the blindness to go.

aanantony, if I was to pray for you in person it would be similar. Maybe you can go through the prayers too, some where quiet, remembering to wait for His presence.

Blessings,

Mike

Upvote 0

aanantony

Sep 12, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Erfan
i have one thing to say to you. it applies for me too. it is KEEP PRAYING. there is nothing that Christ cannot do. My mum told me to keep having faith in Jesus that he will heal me and pray to him. Also try to prsy with ur Rosary.
Having watched a catholic retreat, the priest said that when praying, request your needs straight to Jesus and always ask in the name of Jesus. also when helping or giving or recieving things, do it in the name of Jesus. Yes?
He will never reject a prayer.
Of course your eyes will not be suddently healed, but Jesus will make situations such as a good doctor or a new treatment. so we will have to sacrifice ourselves to Him and accept.
I hope you will get well soon. I will pray for you. please remember me in yours prayers too.
With Love.
Aan.

Upvote 0

RedRed

Apr 24, 2008
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing helpful to know is that our eyes are not just for seeing, they are given to us for testing what we see. If we are letting everything enter into our eyes without testing what we are seeing to know if it should enter into us, then many of those things can cloud our view. I would ask the Lord to show you if there are things clouding your view as you let them enter in without testing them first. Be careful little eyes what you see. Many times, if you ask the Lord for truth, He will show you what thing you took in that might have clouded your view and you can repent and ask Him to remove it from your sight, heart and mind. Eyes are for testing things, it is a gateway into our soul (mind, will and emotions), sometimes we need to shut the gates and block those things out or turn away from them and not let them enter us.

RedRed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums