May 14th 1948

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Israel became a nation. 80 years is considered a generation. 2028 will be 80 years since Israel was born again..

The prophet Isaiah alludes to it.

Is 66:8 Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children.

Before this happened, there was a lot of labor pains, so much so that the people thought they were going to be an extinct branch of humanity. For centuries they had faced pogroms, blood libels, forced conversions, expulsions and other forms of religious persecutions, yet this was not the lowest point. The racial anti-Semitism of the Nazis had reduced them to sub-human status as if they were vermin slated for extermination. As a people, the Jews felt they had reached a dead end.

The prophet Ezekiel spoke of such a time when Israel would say as a people: “Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!” Yet God declared that all was not lost. At their lowest moment, He would assuredly “cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.” (Ezekiel 37:11-12)

Now here it is 2021 and Israel has grown into a mighty little nation with influence and growth showing God has showered blessings upon this nation. But there is more prophecies to fulfill.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Jewish people would only turn to the Messiah after returning to the land of Israel

Ez 36:24-26 For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Note that the national restoration of the Jewish people will precede the spiritual regeneration of Israel.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Bible predicts that Israel would return in stages. Ezekiel’s vision of the valley of dry bones describes a series of events. The bones come to life in stages, first sinews on the bones, then flesh, then skin, and finally, the breath of life (37:6– 10). God tells Ezekiel, “These bones are the people of Israel” and their restoration is a picture of the way God will bring them “into the land of Israel.” This breath of life will be the Holy Spirit upon them.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Bible also predicts that Israel's return sets the stage for end-time events. Daniel speaks of a covenant between the future world dictator and the Jewish people, which will unleash the final events before Messiah’s return ...Dan 9:27

Is this the seven years of tribulation? between 2021 and 2028??

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible predicts that Israel would return in stages. Ezekiel’s vision of the valley of dry bones describes a series of events. The bones come to life in stages, first sinews on the bones, then flesh, then skin, and finally, the breath of life (37:6– 10). God tells Ezekiel, “These bones are the people of Israel” and their restoration is a picture of the way God will bring them “into the land of Israel.” This breath of life will be the Holy Spirit upon them.

Ez.37 mentions the dry bones three times. I always felt both brothers are mentioned and the last was Ephraim. Yet you may be correct and Ephraim coming to life is a previous coming to life of dry bones. Maybe when i get Revelation 10 on-line I look again at Ez.37. Its certainly a intriguingly difficult but important prophecy to understand.,

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
/
Bible also predicts that Israel's return sets the stage for end-time events. Daniel speaks of a covenant between the future world dictator and the Jewish people, which will unleash the final events before Messiah’s return ...Dan 9:27

Is this the seven years of tribulation? between 2021 and 2028??

Israel came under judgment in 1999 when the sign of Revelation 12 was seen over her during evre Yom Kippur and moved through to the end as Israel went through the Days of Awe to Succos. By the next year they were facing suicide bombers and missals being shot at them and world opinion crumbled.

All this because she, America, and Palestine lifted the stone, Jerusalem, of Zech.13. America paid with 9-11. So both brothers faced a loss of HaShem blessing and protection.

Knowing all this and that we are facing now the early attacks predicted in chapter 12 of revelation of the Christian nations, could His return be as you expect? If so this is going to be a very troubling year....

Upvote 0