Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
I do not see a connection. Most of the Orthodox I know do not deny anything. Their sin is more of omission then commission. Perhaps what you are looking for is: Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Some people believe that to be a Christian requires a public confession.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oppenheimer & Einstein were both of "Jewish" descent. They both came here from Germany before the Holocaust. At the High School I went to the Principal and the Director were both of "Jewish" descent and escaped Germany before the Holocaust. My dorm father was not so lucky and he spent time in a Polish prisoner of war camp where a guard knocked one of his eye out. He was very young at the time because he was a part of Hitler's youth group and sent to the front line at the end of the war.

If Hitler had treated the "Jews" right then maybe they would have given Germany the bomb instead of giving it to the united states.

"The Einstein–Szilárd letter was a letter written by Leó Szilárd and signed by Albert Einstein that was sent to the United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on August 2, 1939. Written by Szilárd in consultation with fellow Hungarian physicists Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner, the letter warned that Germany might develop atomic bombs and suggested that the United States should start its own nuclear program. It prompted action by Roosevelt, which eventually resulted in the Manhattan Project developing the first atomic bombs." wiki

Einstein sent two more letters to Roosevelt, on March 7, 1940, and April 25, 1940, calling for action on nuclear research. Einstein later regretted signing the letter because it led to the development and use of the atomic bomb in combat, adding that Einstein had justified his decision because of the greater danger that Nazi Germany would develop the bomb first.[26] In 1947 Einstein told Newsweek magazine that "had I known that the Germans would not succeed in developing an atomic bomb, I would have done nothing.

You stated it was Israel who gave the united states the atomic bomb.
So you believe if someone is Jewish such as Einstein ,then they are Israel?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

It sounds to me like John is saying it is an Antichrist who claims the Christ hasn't come.
The only people I know of that claims the Christ hasn't come is those of Judaism.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You stated it was Israel
No matter what word I use someone is going to get upset. Jews, Jewish, Hebrews, and now Israel. Every single word I use people are upset and quick to tell me I am using the wrong word.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It sounds to me like John is saying it is an Antichrist who claims the Christ hasn't come.
The only people I know of that claims the Christ hasn't come is those of Judaism.
The one thing that all of the Jews knew at the time of the disciples, whether the common people or the pharisees and religious leaders, and the kings like Herod, was that the Christ was to be the King of Israel.
This is critical to understand because the person who becomes the Antichrist will be instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel....and will think of himself as the chosen one to be the King of Israel. Judaism is setting itself up to be deceived.

And just as critical is to know the particular individual is on another track than becoming the King of Israel (illegitimate), the Antichrist, but also as the 7th and 8th King of the Roman Empire, as the little horn, then later as the beast.

It is not one or the other, but both tracks. There is a tendency for people, especially those who think of the Antichrist as the leader of a one world system - not to consider the Antichrist as being the King of Israel for a short period of time ~ the first half of the 7 years.

If a person can get that down, the two tracks, the King of Israel, and the King of the Roman Empire -- then the prophecies can be understood.

Most of Revelation is about the person as the King of the Roman Empire track, because Revelation deals mostly with the second half of the seven years. For example, in Revelation 17, the seven kings is about being the King of the Roman Empire, not about being the Antichrist, King of Israel (illegitimate).

Differently, the Daniel 9:27 confirmation of the covenant, and when the person later betrays the Jewish people by going into the temple, sitting, claiming to be God in 2Thessalonians2:4 - shattering the peace and safety, and triggering the Day of the Lord beginning years - he is in the Antichrist, illegitimate King of Israel, role at the time.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: oldrunner
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As it was asked of me..... show me a branch that was not originally of the vine..then He said.. I am the vine you are the branches.

What Israel believes now follows is not God nor Christ. More and more are coming to Him praise GOD glory to JESUS! YET...what we SEE is not what He does. He is not slack in His promises. He KEEPS THEM! He made promises to Israel...and HAS IS WILL keep those. What HE sees is NOT what we do..

Like YOU... how do you think GOD sees you? A finished work. Christ died.. rose AMEN! He sees YOU though what Christ did. Its FINISHED! God is faithful to Christ.. what Christ did for the world. One MUST believe.

Some not all do tend to follow what abunch of people that new the word and then wrote who they thought. They tend to treat that has HOLY..its not. Again its NOT all Israel that follows that. There are infact MANY righteous that believe follow Christ. It grows every day.

The Father controls time.. this can last one more second or another 30 years and STILL be right in line with the word. TODAY is the day.. lookup..

Reactions: oldrunner
Upvote 0

oldrunner

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
usa
✟59,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats
How are they going to be saved from the "flaming fire", found below.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

The seal of God. (Rev 7) Notice it is before the Earth is hurt, so before the wrath of God. If you read Ezek. 9, you will see a similar thing, they were protected from the slayers of God, by a mark.

You can also see how this relates to those who take the Beast's mark. They will be able to live awhile, but will suffer the wrath of God, and eternal damnation.

If you are the elect of God, He will protect you- even in His wrath. That don't mean you won't suffer. But if you are chosen to go through God's wrath and enter the Mill Kingdom as mortal, He will see you through. There will be some people like this, the Scripture is pretty clear, IMO. (Zech. 14:16, Isa. 24, 27:12-13, 56:8, 60, 66) A lot of verses that talk about a remnant left after the Day of the Lords wrath. They will populate the Mill Kingdom, along with the remnant of Jews.

Upvote 0

oldrunner

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
usa
✟59,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats
The one thing that all of the Jews knew at the time of the disciples, whether the common people or the pharisees and religious leaders, and the kings like Herod, was that the Christ was to be the King of Israel.
This is critical to understand because the person who becomes the Antichrist will be instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel....and will think of himself as the chosen one to be the King of Israel. Judaism is setting itself up to be deceived.

And just as critical is to know the particular individual is on another track than becoming the King of Israel (illegitimate), the Antichrist, but also as the 7th and 8th King of the Roman Empire, as the little horn, then later as the beast.

It is not one or the other, but both tracks. There is a tendency for people, especially those who think of the Antichrist as the leader of a one world system - not to consider the Antichrist as being the King of Israel for a short period of time ~ the first half of the 7 years.

If a person can get that down, the two tracks, the King of Israel, and the King of the Roman Empire -- then the prophecies can be understood.

Most of Revelation is about the person as the King of the Roman Empire track, because Revelation deals mostly with the second half of the seven years. For example, in Revelation 17, the seven kings is about being the King of the Roman Empire, not about being the Antichrist, King of Israel (illegitimate).

Differently, the Daniel 9:27 confirmation of the covenant, and when the person later betrays the Jewish people by going into the temple, sitting, claiming to be God in 2Thessalonians2:4 - shattering the peace and safety, and triggering the Day of the Lord beginning years - he is in the Antichrist, illegitimate King of Israel, role at the time.

I agree with this. The Jews will be deceived, and God will send a deluding influence to those who have heard about and rejected Christ. There will be many false messiahs when the first seal is opened. (2nd Thess. 2, John 5:43, Mat 24:5)

There will be some sort of treaty or league made with the Antichrist and Israel and He will enter the country and city. (Dan 11:21-45) It will be too late when he is revealed, and many Jews will be killed by his armies.

The only part I do not agree with is the Roman Antichrist. I believe the Islamic Antichrist fits in the better. They are the ones that cutting the heads off-when have seen this on Utube, and the Muslims hate Jews and Israel with a passion-and also Christians, and also surround Israel. If we hold the Lord will come soon, it's got to be a Muslim coalition, IMO. They also are awaiting a "Messiah".

The Islamic Antichrist, and Mideast Beast are good reads, by Joel Richardson. He points out that all 6 of the Legions that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD, were not from Rome, but they were made up of provincials-from the surround countries of Syria, Egypt, and Judea. So it fits into the "people of the prince", not the prince himself, being the Antichrist and his forces. Titus was Roman, but not the majority of his forces. It's interesting, and when I read that, the Islamic Antichrist and Islamic coalition made sense- seeing what we are seeing in the world right now.

And you can see how Muslims now are killing "the infidel" for Allah, even here-that camp in New Mexico was training kids to do just that! So just think if a mass conversion of Muslims happens from all the goats in the Churches today. Bingo! And they sure like to behead with a passion. :) The beast would have an instant army in most countries, and they would be people you know too, so pretty hard to hide from that.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No matter what word I use someone is going to get upset. Jews, Jewish, Hebrews, and now Israel. Every single word I use people are upset and quick to tell me I am using the wrong word.

Im not upset.
I just don't believe one or two Jews from Germany or England=Israel

I don't see an abomination that causes desolation as a good thing anyway.
I believe its a terrible invention.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

The Israel government fought for and will not go e its authority over the Israeli people to anyone without a fight.
The Israelis for the most part are happy with their government .They are happy being able to chose through demoracy,who should rule over them.
They have chosen whothey want as their king and that's not going to change till Christ comes.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Israel government fought for and will not go e its authority over the Israeli people to anyone without a fight.
The Israelis for the most part are happy with their government .They are happy being able to chose through demoracy,who should rule over them.
They have chosen whothey want as their king and that's not going to change till Christ comes.
That's like saying American Christians are satisfied with their form of government, therefore will not accept Jesus being the King when he returns.

The messiah in Judaism and among Jews is huge. Also a person needs to consider when this is going to
take place -- right after Gog/Magog -- and messiah fever will be rampant in Israel because many Jews right now believe that is when the messianic age will begin.

The Jews did not choose any of their Kings of united Israel. They were chosen by God, by being anointed by a prophet to be the King. Saul and David by Samuel. Solomon by Nathan. The Antichrist, who does not come in the name of the Lord, by the false prophet.

There are two things listed at Judaism 101.org regarding the mashiach (messiah) that lends itself to them thinking the little horn person coming into the middle east following Gog/Magog is their messiah, one is that he will be a great politician, the other is that he will be a great military leader - who will fight the battles of God in defending Israel.

The little horn person stands up it says in Daniel 8:23, an idiom for going to war. Which that war will be the Gog/Magog invasion about to take place. The bible doesn't say whether he actually engages Gog/Magog, but the Jews in the aftermath will see his intent as being what the messiah is supposed to do.

It's going to be easy to see who this person is ahead of time. He will be a Jew. He will have an determined look about him. He will be the leader of the EU, over ten other leaders in the EU.

It appears as though there is about a 12 year window for Gog/Magog to take place, considering the parable of the fig tree.

Keep an eye on world finances, because Gog/Magog invades with the idea of taking whatever they see as wealth in Israel. Russia and the Turkey are dumping their holdings of U.S bonds down to nothing. You can watch the first few minutes of the video to get the general idea.
And Iran is getting hit with Trump sanctions. So there seems to some conclusion on the financial front among the Gog/Magog nations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's like saying American Christians are satisfied with their form of government, therefore will not accept Jesus being the King when he returns.

The messiah in Judaism and among Jews is huge. Also a person needs to consider when this is going to
take place -- right after Gog/Magog -- and messiah fever will be rampant in Israel because many Jews right now believe that is when the messianic age will begin.

The Jews did not choose any of their Kings of united Israel. They were chosen by God, by being anointed by a prophet to be the King. Saul and David by Samuel. Solomon by Nathan. The Antichrist, who does not come in the name of the Lord, by the false prophet.

There are two things listed at Judaism 101.org regarding the mashiach (messiah) that lends itself to them thinking the little horn person coming into the middle east following Gog/Magog is their messiah, one is that he will be a great politician, the other is that he will be a great military leader - who will fight the battles of God in defending Israel.

The little horn person stands up it says in Daniel 8:23, an idiom for going to war. Which that war will be the Gog/Magog invasion about to take place. The bible doesn't say whether he actually engages Gog/Magog, but the Jews in the aftermath will see his intent as being what the messiah is supposed to do.

It's going to be easy to see who this person is ahead of time. He will be a Jew. He will have an determined look about him. He will be the leader of the EU, over ten other leaders in the EU.

It appears as though there is about a 12 year window for Gog/Magog to take place, considering the parable of the fig tree.

Keep an eye on world finances, because Gog/Magog invades with the idea of taking whatever they see as wealth in Israel. Russia and the Turkey are dumping their holdings of U.S bonds down to nothing. You can watch the first few minutes of the video to get the general idea.
And Iran is getting hit with Trump sanctions. So there seems to some conclusion on the financial front among the Gog/Magog nations.

No,Im quite sure Israelis are happy with the king they have chosen for theselves.

https://biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just don't believe one or two Jews from Germany or England=Israel
Is English a second language for you? We work with a lot of foreign students, in fact my wife is from the Philippines. So I understand if you are having a problem understanding the language and the terms we use here in this country.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are they lost?
As a general rule "Jewish" people who believe in Jesus are quick to say that they are Messianic Jews. That is usually the term I hear them use. Jonathan Cahn is a Messianic rabbi. He is one of the best teachers I know because he really understand the Christian and "Jewish" religions. I was just listening to one of his teaching about when Titus tore down the Temple in Jerusalem he used the materials to build the Colosseum in Rome that was completed in 80 ad. We can not have both a temple and a Colosseum in our life. WE have to choose and dedicate our life one way or the other. One is carnality and in the flesh and the other is spiritual, holy, sanctified and dedicated to God. So he understands the Temple and he understand the significance of that temple for us as Christians today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Two Peoples of God doctrine is one of the greatest deceptions in the history of the Church.
It has also been one of the greatest obstacles in the way of taking the New Covenant Gospel to modern Jews.

The "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of Daniel chapter 9, reveal that the baby born in a manger is the Messiah promised in the Hebrew scriptures.
Why have I never seen this three-part Gospel message presented on Christian television?

Anyone who claims Christ did not fulfill the Old Testament promises is promoting some form of Dual Covenant Theology. (See Luke 24:25-27, and 1 John 2:22-23.)

Pastor Chuck Baldwin reveals the painful truth below.

The first convenant was forever , not untill year 32 A.D

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How about Jewish people who do not believe in Jesus? Are they lost?

Yes and damned
Jesus said clearly , if they believed Moses they would believe him , but since they don't believe in Moses how can they believe in Jesus ?

If one does not believe in Moses he has no base for one's faith other than tradition and does not really believe in God of the Bible , one then believe in some god .

John 5:46-47 King James Version (KJV)
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.