Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
maybe you are unaware of their long history of harassment and violence. Gays are just one of many minorities at the receiving end, yet conservatives keep looking the other way or even encouraging that sort of behavior. Thus....just deserts

Then why do some homosexuals identify themselves as Conservative?

Upvote 0

Kiterius

CF's Favorite Member
Dec 24, 2016
Earth
✟32,893.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟326,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We just need to pray for our country and each other. Perhaps some people in politics can be quite different and perhaps we are not judges of this.

We shall vote as we will, speak as we will, but in the end, we must pray for our country and put this all in God's precious Hands, as it should be.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We just need to pray for our country and each other. Perhaps some people in politics can be quite different and perhaps we are not judges of this.

We shall vote as we will, speak as we will, but in the end, we must pray for our country and put this all in God's precious Hands, as it should be.

All good things
Emmy

As it is written perhaps we should stand for righteousness and expose the works of darkness and shed some Light right smack in the middle of that darkness.

That's not "judging".

That's exposing the works of darkness and taking a stand against it.

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." ~Eph 5:11

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe you should do a little research on segregation, Jim Crow, KKK and the success in stopping federal anti lynching laws before responding to things you see.
I know a racist response when I see it. Nice attempt to deflect though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for the irrelevant and meaningless video that has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Yes it does.

Dispute what this woman says, and her expertise in history, point-by-point and post it.

Demonstrate how "irrelevant" and "meaningless" the points she made, are.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes it does.

Dispute what this woman says, and her expertise in history, point-by-point and post it.

Demonstrate how "irrelevant" and "meaningless" the points she made, are.
It's irrelevant because it doesn't contradict what I said in any way. The Republicans, regardless of their past, are a racist party today and the response by the other poster was a typical Republican racist remark. The Democrats and whatever they've done or continue to do have no bearing on the racism of Republicans today.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the link but, who would even want to go look at that?
Probably just people who would be interested in what the people who are supposed to be leading this country are doing/saying. Of course if your only source of information is the person you're supposed to be watching how they're doing, it would be inconvenient to discover just how often that person lies to you. :wave:

Probably just more of the same -- propaganda.

M-Bob
I'm not sure when "exposing all the lies a person tells" became "propaganda", but If I were to make a guess? I suspect Jan. 2017 would be when "telling the truth" became "just more propaganda" for some of President Trumps supporters. :sorry:
tulc(would also point out: President Trump is now up to 190 false statements. 76 of which he's gotten since he became President) ;)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's irrelevant because it doesn't contradict what I said in any way. The Republicans, regardless of their past, are a racist party today and the response by the other poster was a typical Republican racist remark. The Democrats and whatever they've done or continue to do have no bearing on the racism of Republicans today.

Nonsense.

That narrative, by the way, is done.

Stick a fork in it.

Upvote 0