Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have always had to get really into a book to read it, but I recently had my daughter. She is 4 months old January 30th, and I signed her up for a thousand books before kindergarten! I have read her a variety so far since birth, about 85 kids books! If you want to read a heart moving book series to your children, try Max Lucado's Wimmick series about a little wooden person named Punchinello. First time I heard it as an adult made me think about how God sees and loves us.

I have started reading a book again for myself, since I have read to my daughter also. It is called "The Bride Collector", by Ted Dekker. He is my favorite author and would recommend his books to anyone. I haven't read this one all the way through, so I will see if I do this time. I think the kid books steal my heart.

Reactions: kittysbecute

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have always had to get really into a book to read it, but I recently had my daughter. She is 4 months old January 30th, and I signed her up for a thousand books before kindergarten! I have read her a variety so far since birth, about 85 kids books! If you want to read a heart moving book series to your children, try Max Lucado's Wimmick series about a little wooden person named Punchinello. First time I heard it as an adult made me think about how God sees and loves us.

I have started reading a book again for myself, since I have read to my daughter also. It is called "The Bride Collector", by Ted Dekker. He is my favorite author and would recommend his books to anyone. I haven't read this one all the way through, so I will see if I do this time. I think the kid books steal my heart.
Hi; interesting...

Congrats. on the daughter!

Upvote 0