Matzah 101

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Matzah 101: 101 ways to prepare Matzah during Passover

Eiicher's books says:

"This is a great cookbook. It is full of ideas of things you can make from matza. This is full of new and different ideas. Special favorites are the chips, blintzes, and tart shells. The pictures are clear and give you a good idea of what the finished product should look like."

Who has this book?
What have you tried of the recipes?
What are your favorite recipes?

b'Shalom {iPod touch w/CF app}

Last edited:

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
HaHa!@

I just brought home a Passover cookbook from the Library. It's not this book but If I find something interesting, I'll share it.

Here's a cool site that offers a

Matzoh-Paloozah!

Here you’ll find all 100 plus of the really quite clever and undeniably curious things that happen to matzoh behind closed doors.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Skimmed, energy level still very low. What I read was inventive and frequently intriguing. :D
Lulav said:
HaHa!@

I just brought home a Passover cookbook from the Library. It's not this book but If I find something interesting, I'll share it.

Here's a cool site that offers a

Matzoh-Paloozah!

Here you'll find all 100 plus of the really quite clever and undeniably curious things that happen to matzoh behind closed doors.

b'Shalom {iPod touch w/CF app}

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Go rest dear, even sitting up can deplete your strength.

The book I got at the library is The New York Times Passover Cookbook - More than 200 holiday recipes from Top Chefs and writers~

One recipe that sounds intriguing is Hanna Goodman Passover bagels. They are made with matzoh meal, but I got lucky and found a can of GF MM at the store.

and then there's Passover Popovers. For those with an Italian bend, there's Matzoh meal polenta. It really sounds good and partly can be made ahead.

The Sephardic Buenuelos with lemon honey syrup sound worth trying as well.

Upvote 0